Team Nutzu and Lucy Heartfellia fight.

Nutzu Prov
Luna just took of her cape and she smell like Lucy but a little bit different also like she been with Ingneel so I came closer to her she was standing near Laxus talking to him then I hear " So big brother how has the guild been did gramps fill you in what mother said well it almost time for me to talk to him and am pretty sure that he would do what I ask I have a feeling that he dose not think that am a real SS class wizard or 1# magic council member it been 12 years ago when I left Magnolia." I walk away then I remember what Lucy said in her letter that she wrote when she left the guild 12 years ago is she Lucy but it can't she was not Laxus sister she did not have wolf ears and tail nor an exceed and she doses not look like her so I sit next to Gray and put my head down on the table and had a flashback.
Nutzu Flashback
As I was reading the letter she said,"you got me salamander." She said that when I ask her who is she and she left magnolia 12 years ago so I think it's weird that she left on the same years Lucy did but as I was thinking ( I know me thinking I never do that)I heard Gray snap me out of my flashback or thinking.
End of Nutzu flashback
Gray Prov
I saw Nutzu walking towards the new girl that's a high level of magic but I can't tell how high if she a 1# magic council member and a SS class wizard it has to be high but I saw Nutsu walk of to the table I was seating at he sat down and put his head down I just looked at the new girl then I saw her face she looks so familiar like Lucy but it can't it looks nothing like her but she's cute alright but then Nutsu shot his head up and said something I kept on yelling his name," NUTSU ...NUTSU ...!" Then he snap out of what he was thinking. Then he said,"I heard Luna say something that Lucy wrote on the letter to our team then she said I left Magnolia 12 years ago it weird that she said that but she is Laxus sister but how in the world is happening." Nutzu said in a serious tone in voice. Then I told him, "That she looks like Lucy in the face." Then she walk over to us and said," Hi do you know my name well master already said my name but I just want to tell you it anyway but it's Luna Moons it nice to finally meet you my grandpa and my brother talks about you sometimes Nutsu and Gray I challenge you and your team to fight me all at the same time but keep Happy, Carla, and Wendy out of the fight I have no means to hurt them ok well it going to be somewhere we can't damage the town ok you guys." When she said that it hit me that she is Lucy so I want Nutzu to find out who she is am going to ask her when we are alone together, but first I am going to ask her something, " Why keep them out of the fight think they we'll take you down?" All she said was," No that not it I don't want to hurt a little girl so bad she can't walk for weeks nor go on missions to heal you with her wind dragon slayer magic and Carla and Happy can't do anything to bring me down so that would be meaningless to fight them ok Gray." " Oh that true we need Wendy to take Nutsu motion sickness away when we are traveling with some type of transportation."
Time passed we go two the destination
Lucy Prov
Am waiting for them almost time that the would be where we meet then am going to go look for them but then they came the exceed were next Wendy, Mairjane, Levy , my big brother, gramps,and Juvia but I guess that she would get in my way I told her to join the battle with team Nutzu for all them at once try to take me down, and that really low chances for them to do so. I look at the bid board gramps and big brother and my exceed voted for me and the other guild members for team Nutsu for them to win but that won't happen.
Team Nutzu and Juvia perspective on the board
We saw three bids for Luna Moons and the others for us.
Lucy Prov
"Ok are you ready to lose." I said. All they said that well not lose because there are more of them an one of me which won't even matter. Then Nutsu got his flames all over his body then I did Erza type of magic saying," Sorry I don't think you flames well hurt me Requip!" Then I had the empress flame armor on me Erza broke it befor I took a hit from Nutsu but I guess i can copy him, but the look on their faces made me laugh. Then Nutsu said in his fight voice coming to me " try this fire dragon iron Fist," and I dodge it and said Well it looks like you're out of the fight soon Nutsu I'm so glad that Ingneel teach me your magic you know, Fire Dragon roar and wind dragon wings attack!" Then there you go 2 attack in one blow took him down. Who's next I gave them one of my angry look it seems I gave them a scare. Then Erza went to come and get me I did what her magic gave it my all but still had the power to take her down with a few blows then I said to her, "Oh did I take down the Queen of the fairy's to fast that your down like that I thought you were stronger than that the last time we met but I don't think you remember me but I don't care these is my revenge on what you did to me when you find out am going to laugh at all of you, but am the person who's going to defeat Zerft so I don't see any of you to take me down so easily." Then Gray and Juvia try to take me down together but I flying in the air then did what I learned I changed into my wolf self and us this to run faster toward them change back to myself and said, " Water& Ice dragon roar." It took them down so then I used the healing magic that Wendy mother teach me and told them to take them to fairy tail infirmary. Every one look amazed how quickly I took them down with no sweat or out of breath.