Is this LOVE?!

(This a picture of Lucy as if she was in phantom of the opera)
Gray Prov
It been a week and I was worried I'd did not see Lucy come back to the guild and I know she would be back now but it seems for the past days I was distracted and not paying attention to my jobs with team Nutsu they keep asking me what wrong and I keep telling them it nothing but they're a weird feeling in my chest is this love.
Time skip
Still Gray Prov
Its 6:30 a.m and I got to the guild and saw Lucy I was relieved to see her me and her were the only one her so a ran and huge her and my face heated up and I put her down and turn around and ask," Where have you been I was worried and I miss you l--little sis." She smiled at me and said, " Oh it was nothing the only thing was that my old friend kinda kidnapped me but he let me go after a week that all..." She look at me nervously and I was getting mad for some reason and I just yelled," WHAT!! Who is these person who did that?!" She just looked at me and slow said stuttering," Z..Zer..Zerft...." I looked at her she was crying that I had to comfort her I think there is something in her past that she never told us any thing. So I just hugged her. Then she started to sing something.
Beautiful creature of darkness what life have you known God gave me courage to show you that you are not alone( Author notes she was singing the phantom of the opera part and it was meant for Zerft you we'll learn were she learned to sing that in the next chapter she sang this because she trying to not remember her past ) in then she look at me with tears in her eyes she huge me and we wee there that seems forever then people started to get there the saw her cry but then she just teleported somewhere else I had a feeling where everyone came up to me asking questions so I told them half of it I want to tell them that Lucy was friends with Sarah they're all turned against her how matter after that but I didn't find a ride would be I didn't know where her house was so just go back to the guild she was not her for a couple of days and then she came back and would work and work tell everyone was gone she then walk to the woods and she was talking to me side by side telling some of her past and my heart was in pain to know her real past it was sad but we just talk as the wolf would came to us and lay by us as we talk but she feel asleep on the wolf as a bed and used it tail as a blanket she was kawii( it means cute in Japanese). Then at that time I find out inside myself that my feelings for her was love.
The next chapter we'll be a flash back of Lucy past and tells us more about her past find out in the next chapter The shadows from the past.