Sting see Lucy on the train ?

Lucy Prov
Before I went far I stop to see the guild of sabertooth because they saw me on the train without my guild mark on my hand and the wanted to talk to me so I just said yes though am not going to join their guild as I whip away my tears that were falling from my eyes then he just nodded knowing that he should not ask more for now so we left.
Sting Prov
I was back from magnolia I saw Lucy on the train without her team and her guild mark off her right hand I walk over to her to talk to her and with tears coming down her eyes I ask if she could come to my guild to talk she said yes but she not joining our guild as she whip her tears away I just nodded not asking more case she may cry even more.
Back at sabertooth guild
Sting Prov
"So Lucy were are you going without that salamander." I tried to start a conversation with something I thought was easy going but was not the right words to say something that made her make a angry voice " The only reason you need to know am not going back to the guild for a long time you got that." Then Rogue came in with a angry tone to Lucy case of the way that she had said to me so he said " Don't come in our guild talking like that to our master and my brother understand little girl!" "Well is it Rogue I'm just saying right now all am doing is going somewhere far away from fairy tail that even Nutzu wont be able to find me, anyway even if you tell him he won't find me you got that Rogue." Then all she did was got up grab her bags and walk away and little did we know we we'll see a very new Lucy that no one well know her at the first glance at her.
I know this a sort chapter but these book is going to be long so keep reading and love this first book that am making k ➡️.