The Lone wolf.

Lucy Prov
It been at least two or three months since team Nutsu kick me off the team and almost all the guild members ignoring me, I only have at least seven people that would talk to me not including master there was Wendy, Carla,Mairjane,Lisanna,Levy,and Happy would talk to me they are my true friends. All I think over and over what my mom told me before she died.
Lucy flashback
"Mommy why are people saying am a monster and that am different?" I said to my mother. " My little Lucy your a special my dear child you find out one day my child don't listen to those mean people ok honey they're just afraid of you because you're different and special any other person OK I'm here with." She would tell me.
End of flashback
Lucy Prov
It always seem that I was a lone wolf case It seemed that I was a little different from other people my age and that now that am the only Heartfellia left from our family. Now I just always lonely I set alone and most of my friends are going on missions so it usually just me and Mair at the guild and theirs others but they won't talk to me so it seems like it just me and her. When I get dreams that don't make sense to me it was so fast that I could not manage to understand what I saw. To me it seems like it was nothing an it won't come true. I go to the bar and ordered a strawberry milk shake. Today was not my day because there was bad luck were ever I go. People at the guild would start a fight and end up hurting me or things spelling on me. The more I try to feel at home it seems that it grew more apart like it did with team Nutsu. OK I can't deal with this anymore I made up my mind am sick of dealing with being alone and being not wanted so I'm going to quit the guild. I will get revenge. I'll come back when I am stronger than Erza. So then I left the guild went to my apartment and called two of my spirits," Open the gate of the lion Leo." Then when I called him as usual he says," Yes Princess what have you called me to do." So holding in tears saying calmly to him I ask," Leo can you call the landlady I need to write some letters for the guild I'm leaving the guild OK we'll don't ask any questions OK if you do I'm to cry." He just nodded and did so the I called Virgo," Open the gate is a maiden Virgo." As always she ask and it a no, " Is it punishment time princess or what do you want me to do?"I just ask her to do something it was to pack my bags as I write the letters and she said as usual yes princess. Ok done at the same time me, Leo, and Virgo got done at the same time and I just leave them on my desk for Nutzu or other of my friends should find it and also put payment near the door with a note for my landlord to know it was her to take Leo said she would be right over and that he told her just to come in case I would be leaving magnolia before she got here and I won't be coming back I would just get a new apartment.
Time skip back at the guild
Lucy Prov
I took a big breath before I open the door and ask if Mair if master was in his office and she said yes so I ran up stairs an knock on the door and he said come in.
Mairjane Prov
Lucy came back to the guild asking me if master was in his office and I said yes but I was wondering why she asked that but it not my business so I just went back to work as she ran up stairs.
Master Prov
I heard a knock on my door so I put the magic Council paperwork that I was working on my desk I told them to come inside my office is none other than Lucy she said something I was really shocking she told me she wants leave the guild and I asked her why all she said was I was kicked out of her team and the whole guild is ignoring I don't want to be alone in the dark and some of my friends will talk to me I can't handle this anymore please take my guild mark off my hand please and I did so as we both were cry then she said thanks and that I was her second father and the guild her second home and family but she is sorry for leaving.
Lucy Prov
I just got at magnolia train station and I saw team Nutsu coming my way so I ran to the lady's room to put in a position that would mask my sent and replace it with a different sent for him not to know it was me it was the good thing I just did what I did I saw Nutsu and I think he could have seen me or smell but he was coming fast. But before they began to walk again I heard Erza ask him way it almost went on a rampage all he said was," I swear I thought I saw Lucy and smelled her but it couldn't be case she should be at the guild or at her apartment." Then my train got here once the left so I ran to the train and got on then we were off to go somewhere west and far were no one we'll find me.