I love you even if we're far apart.

Nutsu Prov
Their something about this Luna person she so much like Lucy but different she always with gray or with Laxus calling him back big brother also playing the piano and sing she so like her but in many ways that the two are different she would go back on stage and Lucy would not right now she is playing a sad sounding song and sing it.
Lucy singing
Dancing bears,
Painted wings,
Things I almost remember,
And a song someone sings
Once upon a December.

Someone holds me safe and warm.
Horses prance through a silver storm.
Figures dancing gracefully
Across my memory...

(Instrumental interlude)

Someone holds me safe and warm.
Horses prance through a silver storm.
Figures dancing gracefully
Across my memory...

Far away, long ago,
Glowing dim as an ember,
Things my heart
Used to know,
Things it yearns to remember...
And a song
Someone sings
Once upon a December

Still Nutsu Prov
The way she sings is so beautiful like an angel but I always wanted to know what she looked like she was like Mistagan always hiding her face when she was outside of the guild but she seems to trust ice freak over there when she was gone for at lest week he was out of it I guess he likes the girl she was a little weird but nice she said words that were very close what Lucy said when she left or when she was at the guild before any of this had happened, but when we are fighting she seems a little bit more like our Lucy but not her magic that she's used is not Lucy I want to know her more the reason that I loved her is that she is like my Lucy but my Lucy gone and I want to know her more. Every now and then she would go to the forbidden woods it's called this because nobody would dare to go in because they are scared of dying but she seems fine. She always happy when she get out of their and she not a single scratch on her and it seems that her hood was of I can tell by the way it is on her head it changes every time she gets out of their every morning she must live somewhere to go to in their or something even Erza wound not go in there with me just to go see I never saw her like that not going for a fight it seems to scary even for her but one day I followed her and Gray in so I slowly walk behind them and they sat on the ground and big wolfs would lay by them they would laugh together and she would take her hood off and that made me happy to see her lovely face her silver hair was Beautiful it blow me away she was looking so magnificent that she would sing laugh and at some point she would call him big brother that made me think only Lucy called him that in that letter and out she has to be Lucy but I would ask my team what they think. Around 10:30 she would fall asleep on the wolf next to her and it used its tail as a blanket inside of its cave at that time Gray would kiss her forehead and start to leave and I ran to the entrance and wait for him then he stop and look at me and ask me what I wanted and asked if she was Lucy he just said," How would I know she's looks different and act different to how would I know Fire brain." He just walked away then that made me want to know more about her and what his connection with her. More and more days past following them around on some days to get more information about them nothing really happens and ask each and every persons in the guild what they think about her and that she is like Lucy.