It been along time my friends.

Lucy Prov
It's been 12 years since I've left the guild I have master every thing I learned with one go my magic level power level is the most strongest person in the guild can beat me because my power is 0.00000000000000000001% past all average human can have stored in their bodies it would rip their bodies apart. Well when I learned that the master of the guild is my grandpa and Laxus is my brother well it seems that my mother told them after I left the guild that must have made him sadder then he was but I would be fun seeing him after today am going back to the guild right now am just flying with my exceed named Crystal she's red fur is like Nutzu but with a little sparkle to it with eyes as green as grass she is so kawii ( cute) when she sleeps on my head and when we play with me and Leo sometimes me and him do practice fighting with each other as my exceed is sleeping. Oh look at the time I was to busy reading that I forgot I need to go to sleep cause I have to go get up early and get my clothes packed and eat breakfast say goodbye to everyone go to the guild find a home to live in but before that I need the maids to get one exceed size and my size capes when we get there.
The next morning
Lucy Prov
I wake up get the bathtub ready get a towel and have a bath and shower then get dress wake up Crystal go to the dining hall and eat breakfast then get our capes on open a portal to the front door of the guild. We put our hood on and walked in the guild people look at me with a questionable looks but I just walk to master office but on my way there Nutzu comes up to me with an angry looking face and said," Yo, Who are you!" He just said and I said in a little of a laughing in my voice," You'll find out soon enough you got that Salamander.!" I gave him a line form my letter to his team and he just got a weird look on his face and I could not help but laugh a little and it seems it got something going through his mind and I walk passed him.
Nutzu Prov
This strange woman walked in our guild with an exceed. She kinda looked like Lucy but with really long silver hair I think ears and a wolf tail had something that smells like Lucy but it can't be Lucy is missing for 12 years now I think she was killed or has died somewhere.
Nutzu flashback
Me and my team ran all over the places where I smelled her and found a tent that had her things no signs of Lucy we look every where for her but we can't find her. So we went back to the guild after telling each other we could not find her and went back to the guild with deep sadness not able to find her. Everyone saw this and there hope in their eyes just faded I just feel like the moment when the future Rogue kills Lucy future self that I have lost her again and that I lost something precious to me again keep thinking blaming myself crying, keep pleading that she still alive I found out that I love her with all my heart and look at all the fun things happen to us her smiling and laughing with us but after she left nothing was the same without her.
End of the flashback
Meanwhile with Lucy in the masters office
Lucy Prov
I knock on the door two times that I heard him put papers down and a pen so I came in looked up with a weird look on his face and then he smiled ask me if I was going to join the guild so I said do you not remember me master it me Lucy Heartfellia but when you introduce me call me Luna Moons for no one to know it was me also you may not remember but my mother said she talked to you am telling you am your granddaughter and Laxus sister and am the Queen of the magic realm I would be a SS class wizard and a Magic council 1#member and he said," Ahh yes I remember her saying that but what is your magic power level?" " Oh well it 0.00000000000000000001% I think am powerful than you and Zerft so that what my mother said and all the dragons they also said am stronger than the very first princess of the magic realm so how about that do you think that am a SS class wizard.?" All the master did was look at me with surprise and nodded and ask what I want for my exceed I said a white guild mark on her back and a silver one on my shoulder and he did so and walk me out of his office to announce me to the guild first he got up were everyone can see him and said," Listen up brats we have a new recruit her name is Luna Moons she is an SS class wizard and the #1 Magic council member and most of all she is the Queen of the magic realm and homes to 3 of your parents and her exceed Crystal.!" As he said our names we took off our capes and everyone look at us. All am thinking is it been along time my friends.