Tooken away for a few days

Zerft Prov
It been at least 26 years since I been look for Lucy I have fallen in love with her and I want to take her away from people around her and her to stay with me for a couple of days or so. But why can't I find her as long as she is with me I can control my powers I have learn these as she was young and the older she got the more I loved her even more. But it seems I am getting closer to her every day it seems that she is close to Fairy tail and that I shall get her from their and take her with me no matter what I will get her and for her to be with me forever I hope I won't run into my little brother Nutsu Dragonineel.
Lucy Prov
It been a couple of days since you and Gray came to a close relationship as friends and now that he now's our secret but the bad felling inside of me was growing as the days were feeling some type of darkness and the feeling was not right but time to go to the guild so then you could do some work but it seems so weird doing it once again but not with my old team. As I was coming back from a job that no was going to bet was to fight away some big monster away from a small town it took me at lest two or three hours. But as I was heading back to the guild I felt somethings watching me and so I turned around to the person or a type of animal that was following me but I told the person to show themselves but the were to quick and hit my neck really hard and the next thing I know is that am out cold. I woke up in a dark room in a princess bed I look around to see if anyone one was around but know one was around so I try to use my teleport back to the guild but then herd a voice saying," Ah so you are awake you can't use magic in this place am so pleased to see you once again my dear Lucy it been a long time has it not my little princess." I don't think I know these person but who knows she mite so many people show she try to remember the person but no memory came up to these guy. So I just simply ask one thing," Sorry I don't think I know you you must have mistaken me some other Lucy--." I was just trying to telling him that he must have mistaken from someone else but the man said," Why do you not remember me I played with you a lot when you were a kid do you not remember?!"he said. But then it hit me that it might have been,"...Zerft?" All I said then I herd him say yes and I was so shocked that I just got up and walk to the voice and put my hands on bars and ask were he was then a light turned on he was walking to me and put his hands on my face and look me in the eyes and I look at his with tears started to fall as he looked at me then he walk to the door and open it and huge me and then took my chine and look at me as his face got closer I try to move away but he crab my waist and pulled me closer to him and he kiss me on my lips and he was so happy for some reason and I heard him mumble and it saying," Good you stayed alive am so happy that you did not die when I kiss you." He said in a remarkable way of tone or some what relief sound in his voice. It's been at least 3 days since Zerft took me some place that I do not know and taking good care of me you were think how's the guild and if the were worried about me but just the old me thinking but then Zerft came back to talk or tell me some news or something he told me that I Can go to the music room and play the piano I love playing the piano so I played Once upon a December, I also sang to the music.

Dancing bears,
Painted wings,
Things I almost remember,
And a song someone sings
Once upon a December.

Someone holds me safe and warm.
Horses prance through a silver storm.
Figures dancing gracefully
Across my memory...

(Instrumental interlude)

Someone holds me safe and warm.
Horses prance through a silver storm.
Figures dancing gracefully
Across my memory...

Far away, long ago,
Glowing dim as an ember,
Things my heart
Used to know,
Things it yearns to remember...
And a song
Someone sings
Once upon a December

Zerft thoughts
It been a long time since I heard her sing and play it all these years and she still sounds like and angel am so happy that I got to see her and that she wound stay by me all these years and still not afraid of me am so glad that I got to see her and hear her play music and sing. But I think I should keep her for a week. Then she started a new songs on the piano and singing them with it I don't think I can give her away she's mine only mine. Then after she just walk to the sofa and fell asleep I well never forget you never let you go away from my heart.
Little did she know that she wound not come back the time she was going to come back. Well she run away from Zerft how well thing changed we'll Nutsu find what is looking for all these years you have to find out in the next chapter.