The magic realm Princess?

Somewhere in a forest
Lucy Prov
I almost done making camp in the woods and I was just about to get fire wood but I heard a loud dragon roar type sound and I wanted to find out what it was so I just started to walk to the sound as it grows louder and louder then I found what was making the sound it was rainbow colored dragon it slowly turned into a human bowing to me saying " Hello Princess Lucy of the magic realm also known as the dragon realm." Then I just could not find the right words to say then she opened the portal but before I go into it I need to know her name and why am the Princess of the dragon and magic realm. " Wait but first what's your name and why am I the princess of the place you want to take me." I ask in a troubled way.
" Oh I have completely forgot that you don't remember me or the others because you're mom erase your memory of us so that you would be safe from Zerft, well am Stella and your mom is in the magic realm with the dragons and she's the Queen so you are the far most powerful princess we ever had your stronger the the very first princess of the magic and dragon realm so well you came, Queen Layla is waiting for you now don't you want to see her case you haven't seen her for 14 years?" She said calmly.
When we got to the magic realm castle where Lucy's mom was there smiling so proudly and got up and hugged crying Lucy talking say what they have to do the rest of the day then for the next 10-12 years to work on but to Lucy it's worth it.