His Neko, Fulfilled Wish and Love {XX}

We arrived at an island. I was sleeping and was woken up by the sudden stop of the boat. Sebastian helped the young lord off while I crept out myself. Sebastian carried the young lord to a stone bench and set him down. I stood back and looked at my feet with my lips tugged south along with salt water eyes. Sebastian hugged me. "Please do not be sad, my kitten." He said. I looked at master and some tears spilled out. "I can't watch my lover devour the soul that belongs to my beloved master." I said. The young lord also had a frown. "Do not feel sad for me. I am not worthy of tears. Soon, you'll forget about me." Master said. More tears spilled out. "I won't forget about you. You are my beloved master and that makes you worth my tears. You were the one who let me stay at the mansion and work as a servant. I take pride in my job and for once in my life, I had people to call family. You can't just die and leave the people you love!" I shouted with honesty. He sighed. Sebastian looked at me with honest concern. I closed my eyes. The young lord opened his mouth but I cut him off. "But if that is what you wish, I cannot go against it." I opened my eyes and saw a shocked expression on the young lord's face. "You are my master and I will never go against your will." I bowed. "If you wish for me to stop my mourns and tears, I shall do so. I will be your maid until the very end, my lord." I said. My tears stopped. He gave a nod. I stood up and hugged Sebastian. "Sebastian, I order you to take my soul and care for (y/n)." Master ordered. Sebastian bowed. I did as well. "I hope to see you again someday, my lord." I said with a firm tone, yet that firm tone seemed to sound broken. The young lord gave a nod. Sebastian kissed me. "He'll be near us." He said. I gave a nod. Sebastian walked to the young lord. I turned around and looked to the floor. I wish for you to be happy, Earl Ciel Phantomhive. I turned back towards Sebastian once I knew that he was done. He walked up to me and gave me a hug. He then gave me a kiss. "I love you, my kitten." "I love you too, Sebastian Michaelis." I will go to the ends of the earth and the darkest parts of hell for you. I know that you will do the same for me, meow.