His Neko, A Quest {IV}

I was dusting the vases when I heard a knock on the door. I went to open it and was surprised to see a woman in red and a Chinese man along with a blonde man with a scar across his nose bridge and the person I hate the most, Sir Arthur Randall the commissioner. He was a bully! I put on my warmest smile and greeted them. "Welcome to the Phantomhive household. I hope you enjoy your-" before I could finish, the woman in red was hugging me to death and ruffled my fur- ahem hair. "Your hair feels like soft fur, why is that?" She asked. "U-uh... I uh..." "release my maid, Madam Red!" Said my young master. "Oh my, I'm so sorry! I guess it's a doctor's habit." She said, getting off of me. I scrambled behind Sebastian. He gave a chuckle.

|time skip|

I was in the game room serving tea and biscuits as well as eavesdropping a bit on the conversation. "When can you  deliver the money?" My young master asked the bully. "By tonight." Arthur said through gritted teeth. My master is going to strike all the balls at once. "I'll send a carriage for it." "Greed will be your undoing." Said Arthur. My young master struck and scored. "Am I undone?" He muttered. My master, undone?

|time skip|

The guests have left, well, the bully and the others have left. Madam Red and the Chinese man stayed. I was walking through the halls to do a clean check when the servant trio ran around me while the young master walked by. "Young master?" I asked. "If Sebastian asks, tell him to bring the dessert to my study." With that, he walked off. Sebastian then came and looked disappointed at the servants. I narrowed my eyes and caught the mice with one swoop. "If there's time to mess around, use it for work!" Sebastian said. "Yes sir." The trio panted. I told Sebastian what the master wanted and he nodded. When he made the dessert, he asked that I bring it to him. I went in the study only to find an empty room with papers flying everywhere. I had a poker face and frowned. "I smell a rat scurrying about my young master. I guess the chase isn't over, meow."