His Neko, Family {VI}

I was cleaning the halls when Grell on a tea cart wheeled by, screaming. "AAAHHHHH!!!" I rushed through to the room he crashed through and, with my fast reflexes, stopped the cart and Grell from crashing into Finny. Finny thanked me for 'saving his life' while Grell took out a knife and said, "I shall atone this mistake with death!" The trio panicked and I gripped the knife Grell was holding onto. "Please don't. You may not be a good butler, but you are needed!" I gave a gleeful, warm smile. Grell smiled. "You're so kind!" The young master was complaining about how useless Grell was. I just slipped out of the room and into my quarters. The young master's so kind. I hope he will accept my true self. I might be too scary. "There you are, my kitten." Came Sebastian's voice. I turned and ran to hug him. "Sebastian!" I giggled. "What are you doing in your quarter?" He asked. "I'm just... thinking." He smiled. "Say, Sebastian, do you think that I'm a monster?" He tilted his head. "Whatever do you mean, kitten? You are lovely the way you are." I smiled. "Thanks, Sebastian!" He nodded. "Let's get back before Grell kills the young master." I giggled and nodded.

|time skip|

"I'm bored." I said to no one in particular. The young master and Sebastian had gone off to the town house. I was stuck in the mansion. "I wish Sebastian was here." He's so nice that it's hard to believe he's a demon. "I wonder how much fun he's having."

|Sebastian's POV|

"Where do they keep the tea in this place?" Madam red asked as he looked through a cupboard along with Lau and Grell. No wonder they couldn't find tea. This place is trashed. I wonder if they thought to look in the kitchen.

|(y/n)'s POV|

When I was resting on the stairway railing, the servant trio came bouncing out. "Hi, (y/n)!" They said. "Hey guys." I said with a bored tone. "Come on, (y/n), let's do something fun!" Bard said. I perked up. "Like what?" "Like playing with us!" I giggled but then I thought of something and frowned. "Are you sure you want to play with me?" They looked confused. "But of course! We're like family!" I smiled  again. "YAAAY!!! I have a family!" They all tilted their heads. "What do you mean by that, (y/n)?" Mey-Rin asked. "Well, before I came here, I didn't really fit in anywhere and nobody cared about me. They would call me a freak and I wouldn't blame 'em." I lowered my head. The trio looked sad then they all smiled. "Well, now, you belong here!" Bard said. "Yeah, we're gonna treat you like a sister!" Finny said. "You belong with us, yes you do!" Mey-Rin exclaimed. I had teary eyes. "You guys!" I hugged them. Tanaka included. I have a family, meow!