His Neko, Birthday Event {XII}

It's been about two days since the ice incident. Lady Elizabeth came over and wished the young master a happy birthday. I didn't really want to do that since it's his parent's death date. Poor young lord! I went to the servants and told them about a plan for the young lord's birthday. "We'll make him his favorite dessert and many more treats he likes. He can get gifts from us too. I just want the young lord to have a happy yet peaceful birthday so, keep the cheering, yelling, and partying at a minimum. Are we clear?" I said. The servants saluted to me in response. I couldn't help but giggle at their act. I went to the young master for permission to run an errand. When he granted me permission, I skipped away and walked around London.

|time skip|

I was walking back to the manor with the perfect gift for my young master. I took note that the carriages around the streets were moving very slow. I also heard a very weird music playing "London Bridge" but I shrugged it off. When I arrived at the manor, I ran straight to my room and started working on the gift. After I made sure that there was no mistakes, I wrapped it up and put it in my drawer so no one would know. I walked out to the main room of the manor and noticed that the lord isn't around and neither is Sebastian. "Where have they gone off to?" I asked myself. I then hear a distant bell ringing. My ears twitched in response. "Young master!" I shouted, running out of the manor and towards the ringing bell. I arrived at the young master's side. We were in some sort of tower and he was panting. "My lord?" I asked with concern. I noticed that he dropped the bell I gave him. I picked it up and put it in his inner breast pocket. "What is the trouble?" I asked. He looked at me with a firm gaze. "I order you, (y/n). Kill the doll that came after me! Destroy anything in your way and look for Lizzy!" He demanded. My eyes glowed and a dark light came from his breast pocket. I bowed. "Yes, young lord." I bolted out and searched for the person I was sent to kill. I found him standing next to a table with Lady Elizabeth on it. My nails crew long and into claws. He started singing and dolls came at me. I destroyed all of them. They were metallic and hard but the master's orders are absolute. I turned to the doll person but saw that he disappeared then, the young master came along with Sebastian and... Grell? "Lizzy!" Master ran to Lady Elizabeth. I stared at Grell. "Nice look, reaper." I said. He smirked.

|time skip (because I'm lazy)|

We saved Lizzy and destroyed the doll named Drocell. When we came back to the manor, confetti fell onto the floor and the servants yell, "SURPRISE!" I sighed. Elizabeth grabbed the young lord we all went to the dining room where cakes and sweets were laid out onto the table. I handed the young lord my gift. He opened it and smiled. "Thank you, (y/n)." He said. I smiled gleefully. This day wasn't all bad at least, meow~