His Neko, A Rival {XIII}

The young master has gone with Sebastian to investigate some sort of event or crime with Englishmen being hung. I was at the town house with the other servants, playing cards. Hey, a servant can have a little fun, right? It was late and the entrance door slammed open and shut, signaling that the young master and Sebastian has returned. I rushed out to greet them. "Welcome back, young master. I hope everything went well." I said. The young lord only gave a sigh. There was then a knock at the door. Sebastian opened it to reveal the Chinese man with two Indian men behind him. "Welcome." I greeted. Young master looked shocked. "Why did you guys follow me?" He asked. "It is traditional to invite a savior into your home in India." The boy with indigo hair said. "And who is that lovely maiden?" He asked, pointing at me. I forced myself not to grimace or flinch. "That's my maid." Said the young lord. Sebastian wore a glare masked beneath his expressionless face. The second Indian man with white hair and a bandage wrapped around his right hand then stepped in. "I apologize for the intrusion." He said. His smile was warm and kind. Something told me that I wasn't going to feel happy about his presence.

|time skip|

I was doing my normal chores. Cleaning, checking, and all the things I normally do but this time, it's not that normal. The Indian known as Agni has been following me around. "You are a very unique creature, (y/n)." He said. I didn't answer. I didn't want to answer. I kept on doing my chores. About an hour later, I was walking through the living room to see my young master fighting prince Soma. Suddenly, Agni struck my young master. "YOUNG MASTER!" I screamed as I ran to him. "Are you alright? Did this man hurt you?" I questioned as I glared at Agni. "I-I am so sorry, lady (y/n). I saw my prince in danger and-" he was cut off by Soma. "You did well to protect your prince, Agni. Agni is my khansama so the winner is me." He gloated. I raged. "That's not fair! Outside interference isn't allowed!" I countered. "It's best to defend your master then, (y/n)." The Chinese man said to me as he threw me the rapier. I caught it and looked at Agni. "The fight is on." I said, getting in the fighting position. He got the sword from Soma and got in his stance. Fight time, meow.