His Neko, Fiery Rage {XVIII}

I blinked at the person before me then smiled. "What are you doing here?" I asked. He giggled. "I was about to ask you the same thing." I giggled and hugged him. "Good to see you again, old friend." I said. He gave a giggle then bowed. "It's good to see you too, empress." I turned away. "Please don't call me that." He gave another giggle then pulled me into a hug. "If that is what my old friend wishes." I pulled away. "I best be going, undertaker. I have duties to attend to." I walked off. Empress is not the title for me. I reached Sebastian and the young lord as we approached London. It was up in flames. The boat suddenly stopped. I turned to the person steering the ship. "Why'd you stop?" I asked. "W-we're not going in there! It's burning!" He said. I groaned. Sebastian smiled at me. "We're taking a small boat, aren't we?"

|time skip|

We arrived and man is it blazing. We walked through burnt bodies and threatening flames. Everything was destroyed. When we got to the center, we saw the trio servants and Pluto was causing the fire. "Young master, what are you doing here? It's dangerous." Bard said. "What's wrong with the mutt?" I asked. "Pluto just ran to London and started lighting it up on fire." Finny said. "We're running out of tranquilizer darts." Bard said. I looked to Sebastian and master. Sebastian had no expression while the young lord stared at Pluto. "Don't you have real bullets?" He sudden asked. The servants were shocked. Even Sebastian was shocked. "Look at his eyes. That's not Pluto. Pluto is long gone." He said. The trio servants all looked to the ground with teary eyes. Sebastian gave a small smile. Sebastian carried master and we left. We stopped near the docks and looked to a wall of souls. I immediately sensed an all too familiar presence. Sebastian rowed the young lord and me towards the bridge. "This is supposedly known as the holy gate." Sebastian informed us. "Doesn't look so holy." Master said. We reached the top and saw Ash standing near the edge. "A new era is about to begin. All this destruction is the start to a beautiful creation. Don't you think so, demon?" Ash asked. Sebastian and I glared. He set master down and went towards Ash. Ash's wings spread outwards and then down, making him fly up. He attacked Sebastian. I made sure that the bell was with the lord then charged at Ash. Suddenly, black, smokey cloud-like substances wrapped around me and Sebastian. "This is..."

|Grell's POV|

I was out in the London streets that's burning. I was exhausted from all the events. "I keep reaping and reaping but this is useless!" I whined. I heard a giggle. "Wasted effort is one of the privileges of youth." Said the famous reaper. "What do you mean 'wasted'?" I asked him. "Those black stuff coming out of the body is all the fear, joy, jealousy, and hatred from the person. It is known as a heart. If the heart is extracted from the soul, well, it could hardly be called a soul and I doubt that it could be stored in the library." He said. "What would a heart have anything to do with the soul." I reaped a body and was shocked. "I-it's blank!"