His Neko, Not Cat-worthy {VII}

The master has finally returned and he told us that we're go on a holiday trip! The trio and I were singing when I overheard the young master say that the holiday place wasn't built yet. I was a little disappointed but I didn't want to disappoint everyone else so, I kept quiet. I was laughing and having so much fun with the trio and tanaka that I was suddenly hit very strongly with the scent of blood, rust, and dogs. My nose immediately crinkled. I scurried inside the carriage to where the young master was sitting using my cat instincts. "Young master, I have a bad feeling about this place." I said with concern. "I apologize but, where we are going is Houndsworth." I cringed when I heard that name. "But, why would you bring me along? I don't get along well with dogs!" "I thought it would be safer for you to come with us." I nodded. "Um... you don't mind if I stay in here with you, right?" He shook his head. "I don't mind." I laid my head back and fell into a cat nap until I heard an old woman's voice. "She is a bad dog! She is not welcomed!" I opened my eyes and looked towards the window to see an old woman pointing at me. I blinked. "Bad dog?" I asked. "You must leave! She is not welcomed! She is a black, bad dog!" She kept yelling. The young master looked bored while Sebastian looked confused. "Black, bad dog?" Sebastian repeated. I turned to Sebastian then back at the old lady. "I wish she would leave us alone." Said my young master. I looked into the old lady's eyes and glared while my pupils turned into slits. She got frightened and a little shocked when she ran away. My eyes were normal again. "That was strange." Said my young master. I only smiled. We have arrived at the town and already, there were dogs everywhere. My ears twitched when I hear them bark or growl. I crawled to Sebastian and scooted really close to him. He wrapped an arm around me. We came to a stop in front of an old, shabby 'castle'. A girl with violet eyes and white hair in a maid's outfit stood there. "You must be the queen's messenger. This way, please, my master has been waiting." With that, she led us inside. I stayed close to Sebastian. We went inside a room when the girl was suddenly being whipped. "I told you to bring me the queen's messenger and you brought me a chihuahua and a kitty cat?! You are useless." Said an old man. "Chihuahua?" My master mumbled. "Sebastian." The young master said and Sebastian stopped the whip. "Hey! Let me go!" I looked to the maid to see if she was ok when I realized something. I drowned out the conversation of the others. Angela?! How did she end up here? Looks like there'll be a conflict, meow!