His Neko, Confession {XVII}

The sky turned dark and began to cry. Sebastian took off his uniform and placed it on top of master then removed his bottom shirt to cover me. I blushed. "T-thanks, Sebastian." I said. He gave a smile and walked after master with me following. We reached the town house and Sebastian was preparing the young master for bed. I came in to give master some warm milk. "So it's the queen's butler, Ash." Master said. Sebastian nodded. I placed the cup down and looked somberly at master. "My lord, there is something that you-" I froze mid-sentence. "I should what?" Asked master. I backed up a little. "No. Nothing. I'm sorry I interrupted you." I bowed and quickly left to the gardens. I sat on the grassy field as the night breeze blew. Tears starting welling up in my eyes. I felt a presence behind me. "What's wrong, kitten?" Sebastian said as he embraced me. Tears spilled out as I cried into his chest. "Shh. It's ok." He calmed me. My tears subsided. "I don't want you to fight Ash." I said. He looked into my eyes. "Why not?" He asked. "He is an angel and you are a demon. I don't want you to die. I don't want to see Ash kill you!" I said, tears forming in my eyes again. "Ash won't kill me, my kitten. I promise." He hugged me tighter. I hugged back. "Sebastian, I need to tell you something." "Yes, kitten?" I rested my head on his shoulder. "You've saved me from the streets, cared for me as if I was your family, and you did everything in your power to protect me." I pulled back and looked at him with a smile. "Sebastian I want to thank you so much and..." I looked off with my cheeks being a bit red. He kept his gaze on me. "I think I love you." I said. He smiled then leaned in and gave me a kiss. I was shocked at first but then I slowly melted into the kiss. He pulled away and hugged me. "I do too." He said. My smile grew but then it faltered. I hope you will after knowing the truth.

|time skip|

It was morning and I was on the roof of the building when Sebastian called me. "Yes, Sebastian?" I asked. "The young master wants me to inform you that we shall be leaving soon." I gave a nod then rushed off to get my things. I gathered everything and went into the carriage. We traveled to the docks then sailed across. The young master and Sebastian were looking over on the main area of the ship while I was below deck. I heard footsteps and felt a familiar presence. I saw a shadowy figure flick by. I stalked it and pounced. I gasped at who I pounced on. Meow?