His Neko, Unwanted Company {X}

We relaxed in the hot springs for awhile. Angela insisted that we take Pluto home with us. I mentally growled at that. The hound seemed to have an affection towards my savior. Stupid mutt! I crawled to Sebastian and cuddled next to him. He gave a warm smile. The dog growled at me. I gave a smirk. Hah! Sebastian petted me while Pluto looked hopeful. No way in hell! Pluto and I had a glaring contest.

|time skip|

When we arrived at the mansion, I turned into a cat and rested on Sebastian's neck. Pluto "tackled" Sebastian and the impact sent me flying off of him. I landed firm on my feet but that didn't stop me from glaring, and hating, the mutt. Sebastian gave a sigh and dropped Pluto. He whimpered while I snickered. After helping the young lord, Sebastian carried me. I stuck my tongue out at Pluto. He growled then charged at me. By the time he got near me, the entrance door slammed shut which caused Pluto to smack into the door. I gave a smirk. Sorry, but this man is mine. I blushed at the weirdness of the thought I had. Thankfully, my (f/c) fur covered the blush. I was placed down when Sebastian needed to make tea for the young lord. I transformed back to my neko human form. I went into my master's room. "Young master, I don't think it was a good idea to take in Pluto." He looked up at me then back down at his paper work again. "Why not?" "He's bothering me and Sebastian." I felt the young lord smirk. "You're just going to have to deal with it." I frowned. I was going to protest but held myself. It'd be better to just listen to him. I bowed and walked away. I don't like dogs, meow.