His Neko, Rat's Den {V}

I went to find Sebastian when I saw him reading a letter along with a shattered glass window and broken vase. "Sebastian, the rat infestation got to the young master!" I said. Sebastian told the servants to clean up while I handed Bard the pie.

|time skip|

We were chasing after the person who caused the wreck. "There they are, Sebastian!" I told him. "It's no good, they're here!" The guy said. I jumped up and clawed at them while Sebastian stopped the car. He took the phone while I held the men over the edge of a cliff. "Hello? I represent the Phantomhives. Hello? I have come for the young master." "Woof" I heard the young master say. "very good, I shall come for you now." Sebastian hung up. I turned to the men. "Can you please tell us who you work for?" Sebastian asked. They gave a frightened stammer. I growled. "You see, my little pet isn't a patient one and neither am I so if you don't want to end up like Humpty Dumpty, I suggest you tell us what we want to know." "W-we work for Azzurro Vanel from the Ferro family. He has a hide out in the northern East End!" One guy said. I smiled gleefully. "Thank you for your cooperation. I apologize for stopping you, please, continue on your way!" With that said, I let them go. They gave a shriek of fright. My ears twitched when I heard a satisfying splat. Sebastian pulled out his pocket watch. "Let's get going or else we'll miss dinner time!" He said, picking me up.

|time skip|

We killed the last of the henchmen and we're making our way to the young master. When we arrived, the young master was beaten up. I growled at the sight. "Where's the item?!" Azzurro asked. Sebastian took it out but before anything could happen, he was shot. I was a bit shocked. One of the guys held my hands behind my back. "You'll make a lovely compliment with the guard dog." Azzurro said. I had a look of disgust. "Sebastian, how long are you going to play dead?" Young master said. "My, my. Guns these days are way more efficient than back then." He said. I smirked. Azzurro had a look of fear.

|time skip|

I was on Sebastian's back while he carried the young master. It was sunset. When we arrived at the manor, Finny and Mey-Rin ran out towards us. "Young master, are you alright?" They asked. "I just fell, that's all." The young lord said. "What? You don't believe in your own master?" They shook their heads. I was glad the master was safe. Sebastian put us both down and bowed. "I apologize, young master. Dinner hasn't been made and I let you be put in danger. I failed as a Phantomhive butler." He said. Ciel gave a sigh. I guess that's the young master's way of thanking him, meow.