Chapter 23

Christopher glared at me trying to set up the television in the kitchen. My dad was keeping a close eye on him as he sat on the kitchen counter right next to the television.

"ARGH!" I screamed about the punch a hole in it.

Chris caught my hand. "Don't you dare" He warned me.

I glared at him.'"Then you fix it" I said.

"Fine move out the way" he said.

"You haven't introduced me to you family" He said letting go of my hand. I jumped on top of the counter and swung my feet back and forth.

"You want to meet them?" I asked.

"No. I want to know why your dad is staring at me like that" He said.

"Then ask him for yourself" I said.

"Don't call him over here" Chris said.

"So what if he comes over by himself?" I said peering up at my sneaky father.

"Tell him I said hi" Chris whispered.

"Chris says hi." I smiled. He turned around.

"Dad, Christopher, Christopher, Dad" I said leaning back. They both smiled at each other. "Nice to meet you sir" Chris shook his hand.

"So you're the first pain in the ass?" He asked.

Chris looked at me and smirked. "Yeah. A major pain" He said.

"I'll go" I said.

"Jamie" Chris whined.

"Byeeeee" I waved smiling away. I went into Dani's room and she was reading a book. "Dani, what is Aston and Leo doing" I asked.

"Bothering Tony" She said. I quickly passed by the kitchen where Chris and my dad were working in the television.

Tony smiled a little as he saw me coming to his lab. I was about to step in but Chris called.

"Jay!" He said. I turned in the other direction and went back into the kitchen.

"He's calling us out" He tapped the screen. "Jamie Monroe, quit your cowardly ways and face me!" Joey was on the screen.

"If you don't show up, I will burn these incompetent pathetic humans alive" He said.

"You and that knight in shining armor of yours, the dock near the old city hall" he smirked shutting off.

I sighed loudly. "Fucking prick."

"He said go alone? Sounds like a trap" Dani said.

"That's what  thinking. But if we ambush him it will make it all the sweeter. Plus Mimi teleports so we will be ok." I said.

"Look at you growing up.We went on a mission two days ago. I sort of don't want to go out again." Chris grumbled.

"Be careful" My mother said.

"Don't kill yourself" Thomas cackled.

"Shut it" I snapped we opened the hatch and shot off the sand.

----------------------------------------------

I sat in he bright room. "I bet you thought it was Joey" A girl with purple hair and a cue simple was sitting in the middle of the room.

"I am Hannah" she smirked.

"This is actually broadcasted on live television show"

I looked around for the camera but gave up.