Chapter 2

I watched to news to make sure my brother didn't cause any trouble or get caught. He doesn't clean up and tends to leave evidence for the police to clean. But Tristan cleans for him, but there still were burn marks everywhere and ice shards on the buildings.

"Dad I'm going....out" I yelled grabbing my jacket.

"You flying or..." He asked.

"I'm going to check up on Thomas." I said grabbing my jacket, and hoping on my brothers motorcycle.

"Jamie? Where are you going on his bike?" my dad ran outside.

"Byeeee" I waved.

"Jamie...." he warned, I put on my helmet and rode off to the city.

"I swear the light only turns red when I get there" I said looking at the city lights in front of me. I was pushed off the bike and pulled into an alley. I was surprised no one saw me and a big bike get dragged into a eerie alley.

"Jaaaaaamie"

I looked up holding the helmet to my head even though my bike was on its side behind the gang. "Who the hell?" I asked.

"You got Gino all lovesick. How are we going to deal with all our shit without him." Harold said pinning me to the wall. "Get back with him or I'll turn you over to the damn NSA, oh come on, you know us take off the helmet"

"You guys are pricks." I quickly pushed him off of me. "You seem to forget I'm much stronger than all of you."

"You shouldn't treat girls like that" a guy said.

"I can handle myself thank you." I glared knowing if heroes get involved the scene will be bigger than necessary.

But the fire one ignored me and produced too much heat. I hopped on my bike ready to leave but I was pulled back.

"That was too fast" Someone yelled. I turned invisible and tried to pass the heroes, but I was blocked.

"The inhuman is here" Another guy said. "I'm so screwed" I whispered. I couldn't fly away because I can't leave the bike.

"Show yourself" the girl said.

I made a dash to climb up the walls, I turned visible and flew up towards the roof tops, and I ran for my life. I hopped over building after building.

When I looked back I saw them chasing me I turned back around and the fire one was standing in front of me. I screamed, but my mouth was covered.

"Why are you chasing me?" I said in a fighting stance.

"Because in inhuman's stick with in inhumans we just need to ask you questions" The Blue one said. I wasn't ready. "Simple question."

"I'll call my brother" I said. "He's apart of the vigilantes. H-H-He'll beat you up!"

"And?" The red one said, my helmet was still on and I didn't want to take it off.  I slowly took off the helmet and smacked the red man with it. He flew back to the building infront of me. The blue one grabbed my hand and i treaded back until we both fell back down to the alley. He groaned and struggled to get up. I quickly ran to the bike and rode from the scene.
-------------

I was woken up by my brother who was furious. "You were attacked why didn't you call me?" he asked. "And you took my bike?! It has scratches on it!!"

"What do you mean?" I stretched. "Im fine thank you."

"I mean why do always go out to cause trouble?" he asked.

"Actually, I went to get you" I snarled,