Chapter Nine - Crap.

SARAH’S POV

                What’s up with him being around stupid bimbos all the friggin’ time? I can’t believe that slut thinks he actually likes her. I sighed dreamily. I guess Brandon’s too nice for his own good.

Our first date went great. It’s just that he hasn’t talked to me properly since then and Scarlett’s been going AWOL for a couple of weeks-she doesn’t even tell me why. I heaved a sigh.

Well, that’s life.

“Oof,” I breathed. I think I just hit the school’s hardest wall.

The wall chuckled. What the..?

“Sorry, you weren’t actually looking,” a deep voice chuckled.

I blinked hard and looked up. Oh my gosh. It’s Kyle. THE Kyle. Okay, take deep breaths Sarah.

His deep-green eyes sparkled with amusement. “You okay?” I probably looked more stupid that I thought.

“Uh, y-yeah…” I managed to mutter, avoiding his gaze.

“I’m Kyle,” he began. “And you are?”

So it is true he’s too civil to be called a modern-day teenager. “Sarah,” I babbled. “Sorry if I bumped into you like that, I really didn’t mean to and…”

His laughter made me stop. “You’re cute you know that?”

Oh gosh. Kyle Cooper thinks I’m cute.

“Do you mind if I walk you to your car?”

He knows I have my own car?! Wow. “Um, no.” I felt my cheeks getting warmer by the second.

                He smirked. “Cool.” He snatched the bag that was slung onto my shoulder and gave me a warm smile, “It looked heavy, so I thought I’d carry it for you.”

                If my cheeks felt warm before, now they were scorching hot. “Thanks,” I mumbled.

                I heard him laugh some more and we walked down the halls with the inevitable stares of the high school cliques. “So, are you dating that Brandon guy?” he asked casually.

                “Kind of… I don’t really know,” I confessed.

                He glanced at me quickly. “Oh. Want to go out with me some time?”

                It was like he’d ask the question a gazillion times before. Wait, he’s asking me out?! “Um…” I stopped when we were in front of my truck. “I-” And all of a sudden his lips were crashing unto mine.

                The first thought that came into my mind was: this feels so terribly wrong.

KYLE’S POV

                I needed to get Scar out of my mind. The first person that I thought of was her little friend, Sarah. She dresses a little nerdy but today she looked H-O-T. I was about to wait for her beside her car when she bumped into me accidentally. Her thin eyebrows were furrowed with concentration and her chocolate brown eyes were staring down at the gleaming white floor.

                Eventually, I got what I wanted from her.

I always get what I want.

SCARLETT’S POV

                There they were-right in front of Sarah’s car. Seeing her kissing Kyle made me very, very, very uneasy. I had no fucking idea why they were kissing in the first place. So they suddenly fell in love? Were they dating? What the heck. As far as I know, she was dating Brandon! I didn’t even know she can kiss properly. What the hell is going on?

                “What the hell do you think are you doing?” I heard Alex demand. My head was spinning.

                I think they stopped kissing because Kyle retorted, “None of your business old man.” Oh no, he called Alex an old man.

                I leaned against the concrete wall for support. My head was seriously killing me.

                I heard light footsteps towards me. “Brandon, are you…”

Black.

 Everything went black.

SARAH’S POV

                “Brandon, are you okay?” I asked hesitantly. And when his knees gave in, I knew there was something wrong. I came rushing to his side and looked back at his band mate. I forgot his name though. He was oblivious to the fact that his friend blacked out. I tried shaking him once, twice and then the most unexplainable thing happened-his hair fell halfway.

Was he bald or something? I tried putting it back on before anyone else saw. Maybe he was just trying to hide his true identity… wait, so he’s not really Brandon? What?

Before any other thought came into my now confused mind, Brandon’s band mate came towards his friend’s unmoving body and carried Brandon easily. I bet he worked out a lot. Ugh, what am I thinking?! What was I even thinking kissing Kyle back?

I’m so stupid.

A/N:  Whew. They all seem kinda bipolar now lol. xD

If you get confused, please don’t hesitate to ask. :D

Don’t forget to vote/comment/like! :>

Oh yeah, check out the oh-so-hot cover of When I grow up by Mayday Parade. <3 Gaaawd, his voice is so sexy

LOL

p.s. see the picture of that hot guy on the right? XD Say hi to Vanessa Hudgens! hahaha! :>

okay, bye. and gooooooooooooooodnight.

<3 Mutya~