Where Are The Pills?

Chapter Thirteen

Jack's POV
   All of a sudden, (y/n) drops to the floor, and blacks out. Everyone gasps as they notice what has happened.
   "SOMEONE GET HELP!" I yell. Someone calls nine-one-one, and others help (y/n) try to wake up. Unfortunately, nothing worked. Finally, the medics come in and put (y/n) on a gurney. I'm told to drive with the medics. Deja vu hit me in the face. I hope (y/n) didn't do anything dangerous before we left. We arrive at the hospital. (Y/N) was put into urgent care immediately. I'm told to wait again. I finally was able to see her after a hour. I walk into the room. I gasp at the sight of her.
   "She seemed to have blacked out because she wasn't taking her medication." I look over to him with a confuse face.
   "Mr. McLouglin, have you been keeping track or seen (y/n) take her medication." I slowly shake my head no. He writes that down with a disappointed look on his face.
   "You know, you are very lucky this time. She will survive." I sigh with relief.
"Do you know where the pills are?" I shrug.
"I haven't seen the bottle since I saw it when you showed me...the needle." He nods, and writes it on his clipboard.
"When she wakes up, ask her about this, okay? This is serious business." I nod, and he leaves the room. I look over to (y/n), and sit on a chair near her bed. The beeping of the machines fills the silent room.
"Why.....just...why?" I grab her hand. I didn't want (y/n) to suffer alone. I know she needs me, and I need her. I need answers. Then, I remember something. I lift her sleeve up. The scars. Everything hits me all at once. I remember other pill bottles. They have something written on them. Then I remember what they're for. There're for depression, and anxiety. That's why she does this. I'm such an idiot. I couldn't fall asleep because of all the stuff I'm thinking about.

Hey guys! Sorry about the wait. I am just tired and busy from school. Luckily, I have a half day on friday. This means I can upload some stuff then. Anyways, hoped you enjoyed. Bye!