Fun Times

Chapter Seventeen

I walk into the kitchen. I start to make breakfast when I feel arms wrap around me. I start to blush.
"Umm...w-what are you doing, Jack?" I say, actually managing words to come out.
"Just hugging my baby." He puts his head on my shoulder. I look to him, and smile.
"What are you making?" I have all the ingredients out to make homemade pancakes.
"The usually, pancakes." Jack nods, and let's go after he kisses me on the cheek. He checks the refrigerator for water. I have a mischievous smile. I grab some flour, and throw it at him. He slowly looks over with a smile.
"Oops. It slipped. I swear." I giggle.
"Oh, you're on." He quickly grabs some flour. We start pelting each other with flour until we run out. All over the kitchen and dining room areas is a mess. We look at each other and laugh. We're totally covered in flour.
"Totally worth it!" I laugh. Jack nods. We start cleaning up, and just went out to get breakfast.
We get back and eat.
"We should do that again." Jack says with food in his mouth.
"Yeah, but next, you clean up the flour!" Before he could say anything else I run to my room. I smile. This was the best time of my life. I hope it will last.

Hey guys! So sorry for not posting. I just was busy. Today, I had a hair cut and dyed my hair for the first time in blue. So it took up my day and I was tired. Anyways, hoped you enjoyed. Bye!