Can't Take This Anymore

Chapter Nine

WARNING THIS CHAPTER IS VERY SAD AND INTENSE

   I wake up in my bed.
   I thought I was...
   I remember what happened last night. I could feel tears streaming down my face.
   "Why..." I went to grab my phone on my night stand, when I notice a note.
Dear (y/n),
I had to make videos for the day. I will be back. And I was the one who put you in your bed. Be back soon.
-Jack
   For some reason, this makes me smile. I decide to get a shower and watch some youtube videos. Then, I went to the bathroom. I could still see the whole scene from last night. I see a shard of the mirror still hanging on the wall. I look in to see me. Every hurtful word that people said to me replays in my head.
   "I hate myself. I HATE ME!" I punch the shard. I lift my hand and see pieces of the mirror and blood on it.
   "I can't take this anymore. I just can't..." I see the pill bottle laying there on the floor. I pick it up and twist the cap.
   "It's time..."

Jack's POV
I edit the two videos for the day, and uploaded one. I went out of my recording room, and grab my stuff. I drive to (y/n)'s place. I arrive at her doorstep. I knock, but there is no response. I knock again. Nothing. I open the door. It's dead silent.
"(Y/N)? Where are you?" Then, it hit me. The bathroom. Luckily, the door was still broken. I found (y/n) pass out with an empty pill bottle next to her.
"OH SHIT!" I run to her. I shake her, but he doesn't wake up. I call nine-one-one, and they arrive. The put (y/n) on a gurney, and put her in an ambulance truck that drove away. I'm escorted to the hospital, and wait for her.

Hey guys! If you don't like this or really dark stuff, I suggest you stop reading. This series will get darker and lighter at some parts. Anyways, hoped you enjoyed. Bye!