Coma Dreams

Chapter Twenty-Two

I wake up to see I'm in a black room. I get up and look around. Just blackness.
"Where am I?" I say, confused. I walk around and then a bright light fills the blackness.
I find myself in my apartment, but I'm see through. I look around my body.
"What the fuck?!" I scream. I look up and see myself.
"Why is this happening?"
"Because I'm making this happen." I suddenly jump from the response. I could finally hear the voice clearly.
"Get the fuck out of my head!" I yell.
"(Y/N), just look at yourself. You'll know why you're in this...situation."
"Why should I listen to you? Hey, answer god damn it!" I roll my eyes and look at myself. I didn't seem to hear me. I look very dizzy and...weird. Then, she makes contact with a container with a needle and a liquid. She practically dashes to it and uses it.
"This is AWESOME!" She screams. Then, she blacks out. I turn my head in disgust. I suddenly feel hands turning my head back.
"No, no, no, no. You need to see what truly happened to you." I couldn't see who was turning my head. I keep looking. I see my neighbors rush in and calling on their phone for help. After ten minutes, the ambulance comes in. They put me in a gurney, and drove me away. I suddenly was teleported to the hospital. I see Jack waiting. I feel tears streaming down my face.
   "This can't be happening." I say while I fall to my knees.
   "There, there. This will be all over soon." I got sick and tired of this guy. I tackle him to the ground, and uncover his face.
   "WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! YOU ARE SICK FOR ENJOYING MY PAIN AND SUFFERING I HAD FOR SO MANY YEARS! I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY AGAIN!  IS THAT TO MUCH TO ASK FOR?" I realize who he is after my rage subsided.
   "No. I only see you in..."
   "Your nightmares." He says, finishing my sentence.
   "Allow me to introduce myself." He clears his throat. He stands up and puts his hand out in front of me.
   "Hello (y/n), my name is Antisepticeye."

Hey guys! I am so glad I got to finish this for you guys. Anyways, hope you enjoyed. Bye!