Jack's Downfall

Chapter Twenty-Five

   Finally, I reach Jack's house. As soon as I enter, it looks horrible. Everything is a mess. Trash is on the ground, leftover food is out in the open, you name it. I make my way around the trash, and head to Jack's room. I open the door and see him. He looks really bad. He looks weak, there're dark circles under his eyes, and he looks very thin. My jaw hung open at the sight of him. This broke my heart even more.
   "Um.....hi Jack." He looks up to see me then put his head back down. I walk over and sit on his bed.
"I'm fine. You can leave now." He says while pointing to the door.
"No, you're not. You look like you haven't taken a shower in like twenty-five years, you haven't been cleaning your apartment, and you're QUITTING YOUTUBE!" He looks up really surprised. I didn't mean to bring up youtube.
"I'm.....sorry." I say looking down.
"I just.....want what's best. And what's best for you is...well..." I didn't know what to say.
"You." He whispers.
"W-what?" I stutter. I feel my cheeks get hot.
"This all happened because.....I have missed you." I just look at him shocked.
"You're the reason I get up every morning. You're the reason why I want to make videos. You're the reason.....I want to live." Everything went silent. I feel like I'm about to cry.
"You don't know how much you matter to me, even you don't think you do. I regret the things I said at the hospital so much that I don't deserve anything anymore." I feel my whole body go numb. I can't believe it.
"I.....love you (y/n)." He says while grabbing my hands. He's right up to my face.
"I love you too, Jack. And I'm sorry too." I say with a smile. He leans in and we kiss for the longest time. After a while, we let go of each other. He lays back down on his bed. I put my head on his chest.
"I will never let you go again." He says as he kiss the top of my head. I snuggle close to him as we both fall asleep.

Hey guys! I sadly might end this series soon. But I can't tell because I type this at the top of my head as you can tell because of the spelling mistakes. Anyways, hoped you enjoyed. Bye!