Confessing His Love

Chapter Sixteen

He pulls away. I touch my lips in surprise. I look at him. He's as red as a tomato. I also feel my cheeks burning.
"Umm.....so..." I couldn't think of anything to say.
   "That just happened." I state as I rub the back of my neck. Honestly, why am I so awkward.
   "Look. I loved you since I met you. You helped me and I helped you. You would.....be with me?" My inner fangirl just wants to burst free. I nod and hug him tightly. I finally feel happy with my life. Now that I think of it, he really helps me. I give a smile.
   "So, what do you want to do now?" I ask.
   "We could.....play video games if you want." My eyes lit up.
   "Okay. But, I'm going to beat your Irish ass!" I run into the living room, grabbing a controller.
"Well, someone is eager to play some games." He giggles.
"Oh shut up! Just put in the game already!" He puts the game in. We play for hours.
I wake up. I notice I had fallen asleep on him.
"Oh. Your awake." I look up to Jack's face. He has been awake this whole time.
"Did you know you snore a lot?" He chuckles. I playfully punch him in the arm.
"Ow! That hurt." Jack says while rubbing his arm.
"Good! That's for watching me while I was asleep you creep!" I laugh. I get up and head to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Hey guys! So sorry for not uploading things yesterday when I said I would. I was really tired and couldn't take a nap. I felt drowsy, but I feel better. And sorry for this short chapter. I will try to make longer ones. Anyways, hoped you enjoyed. Bye!