"Oh yeah I forgot it's like counting to two for you." Lauren said sarcastically.

"Right! But you'll get it eventually though." Kera reassured as the bell ended their conversation.

-

Lauren

I lazily dropped my books on the coffee table in the living room. School left me exhausted but I want to see my loves before I get lost in this nap.

Kera had agreed to bring me home because it was on the way to her house.

"Baabbieeess." I called out walking through my apartment. But I got no response.

I had completely forgot that my dad had Addie and God knows where Ajayy is. I'll stress it later but for now I'm going to shower then sleep. School has me exhausted.

I twist the shower on before undressing out of today's attire. Once the water was sufficiently warm I stepped in and began to cleanse my body and relax.

I brought my shower to an end then lounged around the house in my towel before  falling asleep on a couch.

I was awoken by Ajayy's and Addie's slobbery kisses.

"Mmm" I smiled. "Hey babies." I kissed them both. The best feeling ever was being with them two.

"How was your day?" He sat on my stomach then positioned comfortably Addie into his lap.

"Jayy get off me."I giggled pushing him.

"How was your day?" He questioned again slightly bouncing but being sure not to hurt me.

"Good Ajayy it was good." I barely was able to get out.

"Great now make me something to eat." he rose off my lap.

"But  Jayyy." I whined in a high pitched voice.

"But Jayyyy what?" He put Addie down to let her roam.  We've child proofed all the plugs and sharp edges so now she can play around.

"I always cook." He's probably only cooked for me once since I've met him and that was only when I was pregnant.

"What dat' mean?" He said nonchalantly.

"I'm tired." I folded my arms over my chest.

"Okay and??" He continued to play clueless.

"Can you cook for tonight please." I kept whining.

"Ion feel like it either." He admitted.

"Please baby." I came up behind him wrapping my hands around his abdomen. I'm sure this will convince him.

"Please." I stood on my toes to kiss his ear feeling his body stiffen from my touch. I got him right where I want him.

"Please." I kissed him again this time slowly sliding my hands into his bape boxers.

Addie was not paying attention to a thing we were doing.