Chapter 24: A Bad Liar

Start bij het begin

Noah King is nothing but trouble in my life and I hate myself for still have a tinsy bit of feelings for him. Even after all he has done, he still has the nerve to come to my face a go all flirtatious on me.

Why does he have to be so nice to me sometimes? Why does he look at me like that? Why is he always looking at me accusingly, as if I did something bad to him?Was he always this possessive?

I feel a brush of wind fly through my messy bun I put up and I readjust it. I look at the leaves falling off the dying tree and start to think about where I was last year.

Flashback

"Noah here's your coffee" I say and slouch back next to him on the couch.

I hand him his coffee and he takes a sup from it, eying me as if I was the most beautiful creature on the face of the earth. I roll me eyes at him.

'How does Noah even think as me as pretty, i look like godzilla 24/7'

"Have I even told you how much I love your coffee?" He askes.

"Yes" I say as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Have I ever told you how much you stink?" I say casually.

"Yes but you still like me" he says stretching his arms behind me and wrapping his arms around me head.

"No I don't " I lie.

I move away from his grasp and move to the other side of the couch.

"Heyy why did you move" he says pouting like a little boy.

'He looks so cute' I think to myself.

I turn my head to him and say, " cause you smell like stinky socks "

"You still love this " he snorts and gestures to his body.

"If you don't take a shower,you won't have this" I say mockingly, gesturing to my whole body.

I look down at my outfit and fix my tank top showing my belly.

"Oh really" he says sarcastically, moving towards my side of the couch.

'Oh no'

"Yea... you can't touch this, I'd like to see you try" I say back.

He comes closer to me and grins mischievously.

"Maybe I will, Sophia did you know you are a bad liar? I can tell whenever you are lying for example right now"

"I know you like me" he says smirking.

********

I step out of my car and pull down my sweater. I fix my hair from the small nap in the car.

"How was your car ride?!" I turn my head around and see Lucus grining at me, while walking through the crowd of people.

"It was good" I said, then enveloping him into a big hug.

"How long were you here?" I say questioningly.

"I just came, I saw your car from the window" he said gesturing to the place he was waiting at.

"Let's go, I don't wanna miss our flight" I say grabbing the handle of my suitcase and start walking towards the entrance. I put my hair in a braid and move my purse to my right arm. Lucus caught up with me and took my suitcase in his hand, rolling it along with his suitcase.

"Thanks" I say smiling at him. He mirriors my expression and winks at me before putting on his sunglasses. I roll at my eyes at him and start to walk side by side with Lucus.

I take out my phone and see messages from mom.

Mom: Did you take your wallet?

Mom: Call me once you land.

Mom: Did you take your medication?

*********

Longer chapter this time. :) Hope you liked this chapter, ^ Sophia's outfit.

Vote and comment.
-T