Chapter 23: Running Into

New character named Ivana (Ivy) King played by Marie Avgeropoulos.

********

Chapter 23

(Noah's pov)

"Ivy where the hell is my phone!" I say running down the stairs.

I run into the living room and see Ivy's head facing the 60 inch tv on the wall. I go around her legs blocking me from crossing the coffee table in front of her. I look around the sofa and I don't see it anywhere.

"Whose this?" She says showing me a picture of Sophia staring at the sunset with the ocean right in front of her.

"Why did you take my phone!" I yell at her.

She chose to ignore me and went through all my photos. I lean over to snatch the phone away from her but she pulls it away right on time.

"Give it to me!" I whine at her.

" uh uh" she says looking back into my phone.

'Hmm i should just tackle her over '

She jumps up just when I was going to tackle her into giving my phone back,as if reading my mind. She runs over to the other side of the couch and sticks her tongue out to me.

" Who is she!" She says inpatiently.

"Is she another one of your sluts? No it cant be, you dont just take these like of pictures of your sluts let alone any girls" she says absentmindedly. She looks back at the phone and back at me.

"She looks familiar " she rubs her chin, trying to figure out who Sophia was.

"Just give my phone back" i yell at her. I jump over the sofa and she makes a run to the swimming pool.

"No! I know her, I just forgot her name.... Gosh what's her name"

I run to her as she thinks but she feels my approach and steps aside. Just when i was going to stop running i land in the pool.

Splash

'I'm gonna kill her!!!' I swim upto the top and find Ivy laughing at me. While she was busy laughing i pull the leg and she lands in the pool.

Splash

"Noah King!!!" She yells with her wet hair in her face.

********

I take the shopping bags to the back of the car and close the back door.

' This girl needs to stop shopping '

I go to the driver seat to the car and see the seat beside me is empty. I step out of the car looking for Ivy but didnt see her anywhere.

' It's 4:00 where the hell is she'

I go back into the mall and search for Ivy in her favorite stores. I try calling her but she doesn't pick up her phone. I see a nearby Starbucks and decide to look in there cause of Ivy's obsession with coffee.

' She's not in there too, where is she '

I try texting her and just when i was going to enter Chipotle to look for her in there, i bumped into someone.

" Oh my god I'm so sorry" the girl says to me, picking up all her bags.

"No I'm sorry" i say while picking up some of her cooking books she dropped.

'Sophia?' I think looking at the phone on the floor. I pick it up and look at it confused, i look back up just when the girl snatched the phone away from me.

"You!" Sophia and I said in unison.

******

" I'm so sorry" I say to Sophia.

"It's alright no big deal" she says fixing her hair.

I look at her nervously worrying if she'll yell at me any second now. I think back to the past how she cried about the smallest things and how her nose turned bright red whenever crying, I smile at the memory.

"Hello?" Sophia says waving her hands in my face. I step out of my thoughts and look at her confused.

"You looked lost there" she said.

I waved her comment off, thinking about how much happened over the last year.

"Could I ask you something?" I said.

"Go ahead" She said giving me her full attention.

I shift in my seat, rethinking whether or not I should ask her.

"Do you have any feelings for Lucus?"

*******

Cliffhanger

Noah's sister, Ivy. I updated faster than usual:) Bored out of my mind so I decided to write a chapter faster than usual.

Doing covers

Vote and comment silent readers.;)

-T