Chapter 14: Bad Boy Cooks

Sophia's outfit.

*****
Chapter 14

(Sophia's pov)

I walk over to the other side of the bed and lay down. I feel a foot tugging mine. I look back at Noah and see him smirking at me. I glare at him and turn the other way.

I pull the bed covers up and pull slightly. And guess what Noah pulls the blanket towards him.

'Really!'

This time I pull harder but it doesn't budge. I feel myself feeling cold. I turn back at Noah and see him fast asleep.

'Gosh, he sleeps fast'

I curl up into a cacoon and face the other way. Before I know it I fall fast asleep. But as my eyes fall asleep I swear I heard Noah say "goodnight soph" but I must've imagined it.

*****

I feel the sun hitting my eyes I squint slowly opening my eyes.

I see the blanket me and Noah were pulling on, on top of me.

'How did that get there?'

I look beside me and don't see Noah.

'Hmm where is he?' I slowly get up and land my feet on the ground.

"Cold" I whisper to myself as I retreat my feet from the floor. I sit crisscrossed on the bed staring at the floor. I step out of my gaze when I smell eggs.

'Yumm' I get off the bed and walk downstairs. I follow the scent and see Noah's bare back facing me as he cooks.

I walk over to the stool near the table and watch Noah cooking.

'I wonder when he learned to cook? He never told me he did. Why am I so concerned! Sophia stop talking to yourself'

"I was wondering when you were gonna get up." He said with his back facing me. He walked over to the coffee maker. He turned towards me.

"Here, your coffee." I take the coffee from his hands.

"Thanks." I say as he places my breakfast in front of me.

He looks at me and smiles. He walks over to the stool across me and takes a seat and starts eating.

I pick up my fork and devore my eggs. I moan at the delious breakfast Noah made. I look up at Noah at see him smirking at me.

I look back down at my food and finish eating.

*****

"So how can I pay you back for the breakfast you made for me." I say to Noah as I sit beside him on the couch.

I look at the football game he is watching and look back at my outfit.

'I need a outfit to match the game.'

"I have a dress of yours in my room ." he says reading my thoughts.

"Kk I'll look for it." I say as I retreat from the living room. I run up the stairs and go into his room.

I walk into his closet and find a row of my old clothes.

'Why does he still have my clothes?' I thought.

I look through my clothes and find my favorite blue dress, attached to the hanger was the necklace Noah gifted me on our first date a long time ago.

Flashback

I feel Noah's hands touching my hair and I look at the mirror in front of us and see a beautiful statement necklace on me.

He ties the necklace or the back of my neck and fixes my hair to the way it was before.

I look at him through the mirror and find him looking at me lovingly. I smile at him and he smiles back.

"Thank you." I whisper.

******

Noah and Sophia scene!!!
300+ reads

-T