Chapter 6: Bad Boy Angry

Chapter 6(Noah's pov)

Chapter 6
(Noah's pov)

"Noah King please report to the principal's office." I heard my name being called, Mrs. Sheryl on the loudspeaker.

"Why are you being called to the principal's office?" Zach said as he turned around in his seat to face me in class.

"Zach turn around!" The teacher yelled and I turn to the teacher. She gestured me to come up to her desk and I got up from my seat setting my pen down on my notebook.

"Take this pass and go to the principal's office." She said handing me a yellow slip.

I walked out the classroom and headed towards the office. I saw some girls out in the hall talking and laughing. They turned their heads to me and I catch Jessica's eye and she winks at me.

"Hey there, heard your name being called on the loudspeaker, why?" Jessica stated as she walked up to me and her minions walked away to their classes.

"I don't know, well gotta go." I kissed her on her cheek and walked away, curious to why I was being called.

I walk down the empty halls of the school and take a turn towards the principal's office. I've been to this room more times than I can count since freshman year, but this time I haven't done anything or even tried.

I turn the golden knob of the brown door and enter the office and the second I opened the door I feel something fall on my head.

I felt the liquid like substance slid down my perfectly combed hair and I put my hand on top of my head to felt something soft on my head. I cringe and looked down at my hands to see it was yolk.

I was angry as hell at whoever pulled this prank on me. I heard a chuckle and turned my head at its direction to see the one and only Sophia Brava laughing.

'Of course, who else would do this to me.' I thought.

I gave her a glare and she started laughing even more. I looked at her as she laughed. She looked so happy and looked accomplished. I stepped out of my trance when she stopped laughing.

"You!" I yelled as I pointed at her.

"Me?" She said as she put on her innocent face and pointed at herself.

'I'm not gonna fall for that trap.'

"You are gonna wish you never did that." I said then giving her my best death glare.

She smirked at me and I thought of an idea. I walked towards her and smirked when the smirk vanished from her face.

"What are you doing?" She walked backwards.

I kept walking towards her but didn't say anything. She took one more step back and she was now against the wall. I grinned.

I put one arm on the wall next to her head. I brought my head closer to hers. She moved her head away from me, with wide eyes. We were now just a few inches apart and I moved closer. She raised her hands to push me away but I grabbed them just in time and pulled them behind her.

'She looked so cute when her eyes widen' I thought to myself.

I moved even closer to close the gap between us. I smiled mischievously. She looked at me confused. I brought my head closer and shaked it, so the remains of the eggs that landed on me can land on her head.

I backed away. She looked at me angry and shocked at what I did.

"I told you, you were gonna regret doing that." I grinned and turned around to walk out the room, with Sophia standing there.

*******

Wrote another Noah's pov. Hope you liked this chapter.
Vote and comment.

-Tanzena