Chapter 8: Fashion Show

Chapter 8
(Sophia's pov)

Ring!Ring!Ring!

I walked out of the bathroom and heard my phone ringing and quickly walked over to my phone.

'Probably Claire' I thought.

I picked up my phone and saw 'Unknown' written across my screen. I decline the call.

Ring!Ring!

I declined again.

Ring!

"Hello!" I yelled to him on the phone.

He chuckled.

"Well?" He chuckled again.

I hung up the phone.

Ring!

"WHAT!"

"Wow! Is it that time of the month, Sophie?" He said with probably a smirk on the other side of the call.

'Noah'

"Why are you calling me!" I said calming myself.

"And how the hell did you get my number?"

"I have my ways" he said.

"Why are you calling me?" I ask again.

"I called to inform you that I will see you at the fashion show tonight." He said with a sigh, realizing the I was getting pissed off.

"And you're getting lucky tonight." The last thing he said before hanging up the phone.

I groaned. 'Why does he have to be at the show? And how does he know I'm going to a fashion show?'

********

I stepped out of the limo and walked down the carpet.

"Sophia Brava!" A photographer yelled.

I posed to take my picture taken. I see security guards were keeping the paps away from me and behind the gate.

Click!click!

I did my signature pose for the paps and walked down the carpet.

"Sophia!" Claire yelled while stepping onto the carpet.

I turned my head to her as she did some poses for the paps.

I walked up to her and took pics with her. Claire was a partime model with the help of her mother who is a fashion designer.

*******

"Sophia I want you to meet someone." Claire said as she pulled me up to a lady in green. She turned her head and smiled at me. My jaw dropped to the floor.

"Sophia this is-"

"Mary Alica Malone." I said as I cut off Claire.

'My idol' I thought. I reached my hand out.

"Hello I'm Sophia Brava." She shook my hand.

'Now Sophia don't you dare go all fangirling on her'

"Oh I know you modeled for my favorite magazine cover."

'OMG! She knows me!'

"Mind if I steal her for a moment." I asked the cute guy she was talking to.

"Sure, mom I'll catch you in a moment." He said.

I took her away and walked towards the bar. I looked back and winked back at Claire.

******

"Mrs.Malone and you hit it off really well." Claire said as we sat down on our seats for the show to begin.

"She invited me to a party she is hosting next week." I said to Claire.

"And I was wondering if you will be my date" I told her.

"Of course!" Claire yelled and hugged me.

She let me go and looked beside me.I followed her eyes and saw Noah King himself right next to me.

'Oh great his seat is next to me' I sighed heavily. And he smirked as we both he looked at the stage in front of us. We were in the first row.

'Great now paps will take advantage of this.'

********

Didn't update for some time. I going to update now every week.

Comment and vote away sparks.

-Tanzena