Bound By Bood: 35. If You Want To Play...

The last class I've been dying to go to.

Eighth period.

The period he is in, the one who told me that I created an enemy.

Dylan.

I walk in, one of the first people in class and I sit in my usual seat. Mr. Cervini sees me and doesn't say anything except nod to himself. Dick. I place my binder and textbook on my desk and students start to come in. I look down at my papers from my classes today and I see a hand land on my desk. I look up and it's Dylan, a smile on his face.

"I did hear you were at school today." He says to me and when he walks past me he runs his fingers down my jaw. I shutter at his cold presence and suddenly, he slides the desk next to me towards mine.

"Um, Dylan, what do you think you are doing?" Mr. Cervini asks when the bell rings and Dylan chuckles.

"Well Diana asked me to help her out with class work so I can help her with the packet you gave us yesterday to finish for today." It's quiet in the class while Dylan sits in the desk right next to me. I don't say anything except look down at my green binder.

"Fine but only today." Mr. Cervini replies back than he sits on his chair and starts doing work on his computer. 

"How are you Diana?" Dylan asks me and I don't say anything except stare at him. I need to find out the truth about him and Mr. Walsh. They are hiding something and I know it. Maybe if I go along, Dylan won't suspect anything. Maybe I'll just go one way and see how it goes.

"I'm doing great, not in the mansion anymore, away from him." I refer Xavier as him so no one around us will hear names.

"You got over him?" Dylan gives me a cheeky grin and I nod, resting my head against my arm.

"Yeah, well he did kick me out, why should I run back to him? It's over."

"Well, not for you." He adds and I roll my eyes, grabbing his folder and taking out the packet. I get up and I grab a packet that's on Mr. Cervini's desk but he doesn't bother to say anything. I sit back down and Dylan watches me.

"I'm going to copy yours because I have no clue what we are learning." I say while he laughs. I start to write down the same thing he has and suddenly feel something placed on my thigh. I stop writing and I look down, seeing that it's his hand. He slowly slides it up and I whisper to him to stop. He does but he leans in and kisses my cheek. I don't do anything except try and play along.

If he wants to do this, I'll let him. Maybe it'll get me closer to the secrets they are holding. I can find out myself and I can do something about it.

"Stop, we are in class." I whisper to him while I look around the classroom. No one is looking at us while I feel his cold hand in my shirt.

"No one is paying attention. We are sitting in the back with no one behind us." He whispers in my ear before licking my earlobe. I want to vomit. I can't believe I'm letting Dylan do this to me but I need to. I need to make him act all dumb and give me some answers. If he wants lust, I'll give it to him. I get out of my seat and I tell Mr. Cervini that I'm going to the bathroom. My last glare was at Dylan who I give a wink. I take my time, because I know he is going to follow me. I turn around and he is right behind me, our faces inches away.

We are standing in the middle of the hallway but he grabs me and tugs me to a door that say's Boys' Bathroom. I stop in front of it while he opens the door and no one is in there. Without hesitation, he pulls me in and slams the door shut, locking it from inside.

"Now the bathroom is out of order." He says before pushing me against the wall and pressing his lips against mine. I don't kiss back because I want to pull away but I forgot that I have to act. I flutter my eyes close and I kiss him back, our lips in sync. I wrap my arms around his neck and I pull him closer to me. Dylan wraps his hands around my thighs and I lift them up and wrap my legs around his torso.