Bound By Blood: 5. The Prophecy

The bedroom door in which I'm sleeping in slams shut and wakens me from a long sleep. I sit up yawning and I see that Xavier is the one that barged in.

"Get up, breakfast is ready." He says to me as I slip out from under the covers and I cringe when I realize that I'm still in my clothes from last night.

"Is there any clothes that I can wear? I smell pretty-"

"Bad? Yeah I smell you. Go shower, I'll get you clothes." I walk to the bathroom so I can shower but I pause before shutting the door.

"Who's clothes am I going to wear?" Xavier turns his head to me, his face taken back with annoyance.

"The human girl that lived in this room before you, before she died."

"Are you joking?" He mumbles 'oh my god' and gazes back at me.

"Yes, you're the first human living in this mansion-which is disgusting-but I'll give you some of Juliet's." I give him a grin as he heads towards the door.

"Thanks."

"Shut up." I groan, going in the bathroom and taking a shower. This bathroom is like a hotels one, it has towels ready, soap, lotion, a clean toothbrush, everything. I was grateful because I want to smell good and look clean before I find out why I'm here. I wrap a towel around my body and I unlock the door, ready to change but I jump from a figure watching me.

"Xavier!" I scream, walking backwards, slamming onto the bathroom door and tripping, shutting the door shut.

"Come' on, I don't care about a human in a stupid towel." I hear his muffles through the door.

"Well I do!" I shout back and I open the door a crack, sticking my arm out. "Give me the clothes."

"No."

"Please!"

"I'm no slave to you, human."

"Stop calling me that." I say getting angry and I hear him mumble something but I couldn't hear. I hear the door click shut and I stick my head out, seeing him nowhere to be found. I walk out, seeing a pair of athletic shorts on the bed with a tank top. I stride back in the bathroom and I grab my undergarments, throwing them on me than Juliet's clothes.

Shocker that it fits me because she looked skinner than me. I'm not skinny, I'm curvy- that's how I mention myself. Not chubby because I have thick muscles from sports- basketball and volleyball. A lot of arm muscles. I'm really tall so it helps, I do look skinny, funny right?

Anyways, of course Xavier gives me a tank top with my neck exposed for any vampire to lunge at me with their fangs. What is his problem? He's so mean and cranky all the time. I brush my hair down because it's wet and when I open the bedroom door, Xavier is leaning on the wall across from me.

"Finally, you're ready."

"Where are we going?" He grabs me by my upper arm and tugs me down the stairs.

"Like I said earlier, breakfast is ready."

"I'm not that hungry."

"Well I am." Xavier grumbles back and I narrow my eyes at him.

"Vampires eat human food?"

"Yeah but that's not on my menu." He says and I look straight ahead than it clicks in my mind.

"So you want blood?" Suddenly, I'm pinned against the wall and he's holding me down.

"Shut up or you'll be the one bleeding from my teeth." He threatens and I gulp, nodding quickly before he walks away. Finally, we reach a large room that I'm guessing is the dining room.