Bound By Blood: 15. I Will Kill Them

~A/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE VOTES, COMMENTS AND THE READS!! THIS NOVEL JUST REACHED 1K!!~

The next morning was dreadful. I slipped on jeans and a baggy sweatshirt as I let my hair fall behind me. I looked at myself in the mirror than the cut on my forehead. I skimmed it with my fingers as I wince in pain. It was black and blue around it which made it look disgusting. I go through the bathroom cabinets and I find a Band-Aid as I stick it over my cut. I look around my room for my binder but it's nowhere to be seen. Then I realize that I slapped Mr. Walsh with it yesterday so it's probably at his classroom. I sigh at the thought of it while leaving my room and heading downstairs. When I reach the large doors, the servant that drove us there was waiting for me.

"Where's Xavier?" I ask when we walk out the doors and he points at the car in front of us.

"He's inside waiting." I nod in understanding what he meant because when I went in the backseats, Xavier was sitting on the other side. I buckle my seatbelt and the servant starts to drive off from the mansion. I start to tap my fingers against my thigh uncomfortably until Xavier exhales lowly.

"Can you stop tapping, it's annoying." He says through gritted teeth. I don't bother to look at him because the only thing I think of is his fangs grazing my neck. The thought of it brings my hand over my neck as my heart starts to race quickly. "Listen, I'm sorry about yesterday. I haven't fed in a while and you were bleeding and you smelled so damn good-"

"I get it, it's fine." I quickly stop the conversation and from the corner of my eye, I realized that he was staring at me. "Can you stop staring?" I finally look into his blue eyes and they are compelling.

"I can heal that if you want." He points at the Band-Aid on my forehead and I lick my lips.

"No, that was creepy as hell with your saliva." I reply back which made his choke a laugh. I stretch while bringing my arms back than running them down my thighs. "You know what, now that we are talking, why did you lie to your parents?"

"Shut up, I don't want to talk about it." He turns his head to face the window but I got too pissed so I swing my hand across his head. With his fast vampire speed, he moves on the seats and slams my back against the door which makes my closed lips let out a wince. I snap my eyes open and my face is inches away from his. We are staring into each others eyes, memorized by each other I'm sure.

"Mr. Dagger, is everything okay back there?" The servant asks while still driving and Xavier snaps out of our trance.

"Yes, we are okay." Xavier says but he wouldn't move away from our position. His eyes drag back to my attention and he brings his lips to  my ear.

"Don't hit me. I did it for a reason, a reason to show that I hate you."

"Do you really hate me?" I whisper which makes him pull back from me.

"No."

"Then why are you doing this?"

"Don't you remember our deal or did Mr. Walsh slam your head that hard?"

"No, I remember it, I just, I don't know." I slowly shift my seat as he goes back to sitting down except leaning over.

"Don't have anything in mind. Nothing will happen between us."

"I know." I mutter and he swallows, turning his head to face the window again.

"I can get protective at some points. If someone touches you today, I will kill them." The tone of his voice made chills run down my spine which finished our conversation till we reached to the school.