Bound By Blood: 27. Turn Of Events

"No you don't." I plainly say back to him after he admitted that he loved me. Anger flushed over me and I clenched my fists at my sides.

"I do."

"Stop, Xavier. Is this some game?" His blue eyes have guilt filled in them and he looks hurt. If I said that to him, he wouldn't feel hurt, why does he now?

"Diana, I-"

"No, stop with all of this. You are so bipolar I can't take it no more! You are the most careless person in the world, I don't know why I'm having feeling for you! You say that you wouldn't fall in love with a human and now you're telling me this? Xavier you need t-" He cuts me off by grabbing my face and grazing his lips lightly against mine. A squeak escapes my throat and when I open my eyes, Xavier's are closed while he's trying to deepen the kiss. I grab his chest and I push him away and he takes a step back, his eyes wide with shock.

"Is this some joke?" I ask, licking my warm lips. Honestly, I don't know why I pushed him off. His lips against mine felt so good. I liked it. Xavier furrows his eyebrows in confusion.

"Do you really think I would kiss you as a joke? Even what we did earlier?"

"I don't know!" I shout and he sighs walking up to me to be closer.

"That kiss and what we did earlier just showed that the Prophecy is real."

"Xavier, all this time you were denying it." I feel his cold hands touch my neck than run up my jawline.

"No, I'm stupid, I lied. I have feelings for you. I can't stay away from you." He admits and my mouth is dropped open. "Please tell me that you have the same feelings for me like I do for you." Xavier asks as I look into his electric blue eyes. I try to talk while a smile appears on his face. That's when I step away, letting out a chuckle and running my hand through my hair. He watched me as I walk in small circles.

Should I believe Xavier? Is he lying about what he's saying? But he looked pretty serious while talking. I can't think, my thoughts are all over the place. Sometimes I say stupid things, if I say something dumb now, will he laugh? How I act around him kind of shows that I like him. The way my cheeks would flush red whenever I saw him. All this time we were trying to ignore each other to show that the Prophecy is fake. But doing that made us become attracted to each other. And did a Royal vampire really kiss me on the lips? I skim my fingers across my lips, a tingling sensation still on them.

"Diana, please talk to me." Xavier begs as I turn around to him. I do care about him. We are meant to be together. I take a step closer, ready to spill everything that I'm feeling but something painful turns in my stomach. I clench it, leaning over and screaming loudly. Xavier calls my name, ready to grab me when I topple over my feet but he pauses. The pain is gone in me and I stand up, looking at him as I realize that he looks paler than usual.

He starts to sniffle than cough. I whisper his name but it's not loud enough for him to hear. I hear him cuss under his breath and blood drips out of his nose. I furrow my eyebrows as I watch him run his fingers over the top of his lip, catching the blood. More pours out than he coughs loudly, a disgusting nose like he's going to vomit. Suddenly, when he coughs, blood spits all over, falling on the ground. Everything seemed as in slow motion. He collapse onto the floor when I run to him. I grab his shoulders, shaking him but his eyes are shut and blood is seeping out of the corner of his mouth. I yell for help but that makes me get nauseous. What is happening? The bright light consumes me as I pass out next to Xavier.

~sorry, short chapter...

The rest of this book is depressing... I even get upset.

Vote
Comment
Follow me