Staring at him, I could feel the lightness in me go up and all I could do was stare into his playful and teasing green eyes.  Smirking evilly, he then motioned forward again with his pinkie finger and dabbed just a bit of the frosting on the end of my nose, going just a little farther than I had.  Seeing his smirk turn into laughter was more than a sweet surprise considering how close he was and that I was beginning to drown in his scene of shampoo and a soft cologne.

"That was not fair!" I scolded.  "You deserve the embarrassment, not me!"

Lips playing in waves, he raised a thick eyebrow and shrugged.  "You made the cake with me.  You need to be punished too," he whispered, leaning forward even more until his nose nearly touched mine.  Oh god, then punish me, I welcome it, I thought and could feel heat fill my cheeks. He was so close... Eyes wide, I took in his more detailed features.  The planes of his skin smooth as were all the pours it contained, all except for some batter still splattered on the edges of his face.  His lips so tempting and full, smirking and all I wanted to do was press them against mine.  And when my eyes rose to find his eyes, my stomach twisted and my heart skipped more than one beat.  So beautiful... facets of emerald and different shades of jade sparkled and it was like looking into his personal diamonds.  And to frame it was his sculpted eyebrows and his long eyelashes.

Snapping myself out of it, I focused on his waiting expression and spoke again, keeping my voice as level as I could.  "The deal was you," I said and as I was looking to him, I swiped my other hand in the frosting and raised it towards his face, smudging it just under his chin and before I could get more than a little on him, he backed off me instantly.  Smiling, he leaned back and as he was across from me, he tried moving away from me as I simultaneously leaned after him.  No, he was not getting out of this. 

Pushing myself over the floor, I knelt up from behind him and it was too late for his get away.  Not a second later, I wrapped my arms around his neck from behind.  Laughing hard, I leaned up against his back and instantly started rubbing my fingers over his chin and neck.  I couldn't see the damage I was doing but I knew I was doing some. 

"Get off me!" he said, laughing hysterically as he still tried crawling away on his knees.  Over him, I held on to him tightly, even as he tried to pry me away.  Nope.  Damage needed to be done as I continued to move my hand down and smear the frosting in his neck and part of his chest since it was all I could reach at the moment.

"No!" I shouted, laughing just as loudly.  He crawled back to where we were sitting before though and I noticed from over his shoulder, take a handful of the cake on the plate and raised his arm behind him with it.  Before I could get off him, his hand reached down and slide the cake along my back.

"Ugh," I said, backing off him, moving back to the floor and to my own knees, getting away from him as he still had some cake in his hand.  "That was not cool!  Now it's all over my back, you ass!" I groaned, shuffling away from him as best as I could manage.

But I felt him grab my leg, still laughing, and I could go no further. I squealed as I felt his hand turn me over swiftly until I was laying on my back in the flour all over the floor now.  He was fast though and knew not to hesitate.  He pinned me down by moving up over me with his body.  In a fast motion, he had my arms pinned up above my head and against the floor.  Scowling, he had me trapped, especially when he climbed up me until his whole body was over me.  Great.  Now I had no way of escaping under a guy that was all muscle with training.

Laughing, I tried getting away but it didn't work, of course.  Wiggling my way out of this wouldn't work.  Groaning, I looked up to where he laid over me, looking down into my eyes and laughing.  And again, it swallowed me.  I stared up into his eyes full of amusement and his laugh and smile became so much to take in, it was so bright and playful.  Free. Especially with frosting over his cheek, chin, and neck.