By the time I was saved from dying, I looked up to Luke and saw he still looked pained but was keeping a strong face. 

"Now you ruined the whole carton," he murmured as best as he could.

Ignoring that, I was waiting for him to give in, to accept that it was horrible.  He was trying his best but we knew how bad it was.  Though I had to admire his pride when he kept a straight face and continued to try to chew.

"I..." he said, his mouth full and clearly hiding his distaste as best as possible.  "I think... that it tastes just great," he said.

I smirked and crossed my arms.  Because you can bet your ass I would enjoy this.  Call it mean but I told him it wouldn't work out and he had to go and be cocky.  Plus, this meant I won our little bet.  I would watch as his strong hold collapses when he can't take it anymore.

"It's rock hard, I'm sure you noticed," I pointed out as I saw him soldier on, chewing.  How brave.

"That's what she said," he coughed out and his voice cracked. His face was turning red and when his eye found mine, you could tell how gross this was to his taste buds.  A flash of a amusement though made me feel less guilty as I laughed.

"It's okay to spit it out and agree it's bad."

He shook his head.  "No it's not.  Better than humiliation," he said in a muffled voice still.

I scoffed.  "Are you sure about that?"

He gave up finally and spit out what he tried to play off as a good piece of cake and accepting it for the shit it is. Grimacing, his face was filled with disgust now that he didn't hide it and I couldn't hide my smirk. 

"Oh god," he groaned, shaking his head.  I watched as he reached across my lap on the other side of me and before I could ask what he was doing, he grabbed the jug of milk I set next to me and opened it and took a big swig from the carton.

"I thought I ruined the whole jug?" I said in a sarcastic voice.

"That was until I ate that.  Damn," he spoke after he put the jug back down.  "That was a waste of time, of a huge mess, of groceries...."  It was clear now that he was kind of pissed off.  I couldn't blame him.  I was mad over those same things.  But there was something that made up for all that.

"Not for me.  Because now, it's time for some humiliation," I smirked up at him.  Neck still tilted up to the side, staring at him, a slow scowl came to his face and his eyes gradually tilted to find mine, not one bit happy now.

I tried keeping in my laughter as best as I could at his distress.  When an idea entered my head of the perfect way to show him he wasn't the perfect baker he claimed, I bit my lip.  Before he saw it coming, I leaned closer to him, reached over his plate and spread my hand over the frosting on the remaining piece of cake.  The cool frosting (and the only thing good about the cake) covering my hand, I leaned closer and reached up to his face, sliding my frosting-filled fingers down his chin. 

It took but a second and when I was done and leaned back to see his expression, I couldn't hold in my hysterical laughter.  Filling the room, I was close to laying on the floor laughing with his huge eyes boring into mine with a look of shock.  Not to mention seeing frosting along the right side of his cheek more than made me smile at the picture.

"What was that?" He asked, outraged.

"Humiliation like you agreed," I laughed.

I saw him grit his teeth and in the next moment, before I could react, he did the same thing.  Only this time, he moved quickly, turning his body with his plate in hand until he was kneeling right in front of me.  My breath caught at how close he was but for another reason as his fingers caked with frosting smeared across my cheek.