It Just Can't Be Boxing, Can It?

It had been at least a week since I had found out I was born to be nothing more than an experiment.

Then still, I haven't gotten to grips with it just yet, so it doesn't really matter.

Anyway, it has given me the opportunity to walk around in my PJs all day and do nothing.

I hadn't been keeping track on time, but I had just got up and was hungry for breakfast.

Sliding my way downstairs, I grabbed a bowl of cereal and ate it.

Midway through eat Josie came along.

"Hey, how are you feeling," she smiled in her motherly way,

"Alright I guess," I shrug looking up at her,

"Okay, what do you have planned for today?" She asked,

"Nothing I guess," I didn't even need to think,

"Well make sure in half an hour you are ready cause I am taking you someplace you need to be," she told me, "And wear something fitnessy."

Then Josie left them room.

I sat there and groaned. I guess I have to go as she is letting me live in her house.

So, half an hour later I was wearing baggy 3/4 lengths, a plain gym t-shirt and black trainers. My chocolate hair had been pushed into bunches.

Josie didn't tell me where to meet. I decided to sit on the stairs and wait for her by the front door.

"It's a miracle, you do own other clothes apart from your PJs," Carrie gasped as she slide past me,

"Oh yeah, I guess I do," I stared down at my clothes.

"Carrie sweety, do you want to come with us?" Josie asked her youngest,

"I would, but I have lots of homework, sorry," Carrie shrugged and ran away.

"Hey," I greeted,

"Hey," Josie greeted back,

"Where are we going?" I asked; kinda scared,

"You'll see," Josie smiled and strolled through the door.

We travelled for a few minutes and finally arrive at a large, square building. It looked broken down and unused.

Josie opened the door and went in, so I followed.

"Hey Josie, how are you?" A deep voice echoed through the hall.
We entered a enormous room with small light, lighting it. There was punching bags and mats scattered all over the floor. Then in the middle of the room was a ring.

"I'm great James, how are you today?" Jodie asked back,

"I'm good thanks," This James guy winked at Josie and turned to me, "So who are you then?"

"I'm Ally," I stated,

"Nice to meet you Ally, as you probably already know, I am James," he smirked at me and placed his hands on his hips,

"Why do you look like you about to sass me?" I asked.

James just smirked at me and turned around to get Josie started on an activity.

That's when I got a better look at him.

James had dark, windswept hair and was wearing skin tight, fitness clothes. (But not the ones where you show of too much and look really creepy - You know the ones I mean!) I the clothes showed of his body which showed he defiantly lived in a gym. (But not too gymmy, just another 😂) Also, he's about my age!

"Okay, that's Josie all sorted, now what do you want to do as Josie has hired me as your new fitness coach," James asked,

"Aren't you supposed to be the one to tell me what to do, if your my coach?" I wondered,

"Now who's being sassy," James giggled and lead me over to one of the punching bags.
"Have you ever done anything like this before,"

"I have hit people before but not punching bag," I told him, "However they can probably be classed as the same thing,"

"But I'm not a punching bag," James gasped,

"But you live in Hell," I shrugged,

"And we all are Human, just a tad bit different," he explained,

"True and don't worry you are not a punching bag," I smiled,

"Yay," he smiled back and turned around to get the boxing gloves,

"Yet," I whispered.

***
We had all been boxing for hours and James finally decided to give us a break.

"How are you feeling now?" Josie asked me,

"Really good thanks, it's helping me get rid a lot of...I'm going to say anger," I admitted,

"Why do you think I go here," Josie shrugged,

"But your always so happy and never seem angry," I turned my head to the side,

"I had to raise Liam and Christopher for many years and mortal enemies is a lot more serious up here?" Josie laughed,

"Fine then, that makes more sense," I laughed with her,

"Okay ladies, break time is over, let's get back to it," James jogged over to us.

"Sorry, but I have lots of things to do, so thank you James, I will see you later and I will see you at home Ally," Josie left with a smile and a wave.

"Okay Ally up you get," James jumped,

"Dude, my butt has just touched this bench and it is not moving," I folded my arms and leaned more into the bench,

"Too bad you have to," James put both of his arms in front of him.

I groaned and grabbed his hands to help me up.

Unfortunately he believe I wouldn't get up straight away and used his whole strength to pull me up; whereas I got up at the same time.

This result on us both being on the gym floor.

"Cause I got injured, does this mean I don't have to do anymore excersise?" I hoped,

"Nope, but your getting up on your own," James stumbled up,

"Nahh," lied there staring up at him,

"We can practise in the ring, if you want," He shrugged.

In a flash I was in that ring and calling for him to hurry the hell up.

***
It had been forever and I was now regretting getting back up.

"No, no, no, no, you are forgetting the most important thing," James stated, "It's all about the hips!"

He came behind me and place both of his hands on my hips and started to twist them round.

"Hips," he repeated.

I turned my head around and that was when he smashed his lips onto mine.

Before I had the chance to push him away, James was ripped away from me and throw out of the ring and into the wall.

"Liam," I gasped as I watched the man fly Over to James with clenched fist.

"I have tried so hard to be good," Liam gritted his teeth and took a swing at James,

"For her," he took another swing,

"And it's people like you who come along and messes it up," he took a finally swing under James's chin.

"Liam stop it, this isn't you," I screamed, "Kind of!"

I raced over to him and placed my hand on the arm of his jacket.

Whipping round so fast, Liam nearly knocked me of balance.

"You should of listened to them when you had the chance," Liam spat, "Now you are going to get to know the real me."

And with that, Liam smashed through the wall and fled into the night. Disappearing out of sight leaving me with, what do I do next?