Is Everyone Related?

(Ally's P.O.V)

As I headed to School, I kept on looking around.

For some reason I hadn't seen Liam all weekend, and he never replied to any of my Texts. He normally, always replied straight away?

Deep in thought, I suddenly found myself on the Floor.

Pixie and her so called Friends walked off laughing.

Oh yeah, I nearly forgot, I some how make all my 'Friends' leave me. 😅

"Do you want some help," a guy with long, wavy, brown hair asked me,

"Are you serious?" I laughed.

He shock his hand as a yes.

"Okay, I'm going to think your new here." I pushed myself up on my own, "Talking or helping me, means social death. Quite literally, so goodbye forever."

I walked fast away from him.

About to open the doors, he did it for me.

"Did you hear me?" I strained.

"Do you know who I am?" He asked,

Confused, I replied, "I have never seen you before, in my whole entire life."

He stood there confused, then smirked.

"Ahh okay, my name is Christopher." He introduced himself, whilst his brown, puppy dog eyes boor into me.

"Okay Christopher, I am Ally and I need to leave me alone now." I pushed through the doors.

I stopped at my locker, with Christopher hot on my heels.

I could feel all the people staring at me, evilly.

"What are you doing?" I wined,

"Trying to make a friend," he smiled innocently,

"Well there are thousands of other people in this School," I pointed desperately at them, trying to save his life.

"Well, they don't look very nice," he shrugged,

"And I do!" I asked.

He nodded fast and I just stared at him confused.

I groaned before saying, "Fine then, if you get brutally murdered, it is not my fault."

He did a little dance, whilst I closed my Locker.

I had a double lesson of Drama with some Teacher I had never bothered to learn the name of. (Or Gender for that matter)

"Okay, hello class. Today I have a project for you all. You will all split of in Partners and film yourself creating a story, to a song." The Drama Teacher told us.

It started handing out Video Cameras to everyone, but missed me out.

Not that I wanted to do this stupid project anyway, but I was a bit hurt he missed me out, without a second glance.

"Haha, hey guys look, even the Mrs Longster doesn't want Aluminium here," Pixie screeched.

Everyone, turned around at the same time like some choreographed Dance.

"But she gave me a Camera and I am working with Ally, so I guess she does." A deep voice came from behind everyone.

Christopher came strolling through the Crowd like some Famous person, or someone with a Gun. I don't!

Grabbing my hand, Christopher led me out of the room and into an nearby empty one.

"Thank you," I smiled at him as we sat down on the closest table.