'666' I typed it once in my calculator. '666' I typed it twice in my calculator.
'666' I typed it again in my calculator. Pressing the equal button the lights flickered and the sports hall went dead silent. No breath. No nothing. Just a red figure standing in front of me.
Meet Ally , a normal 17 year old in her final year of 6th form.
Then meet Liam , a so called 20 year old who has lived forever on the other side.
When there worlds collide can they show each other the good in both world, or will the bad just keep showing up. Will they also find themselves and realise their destinies before it is too late?
Find out in The Girl Who Summoned The Devil In Her Maths Exam.
- A New God Daymm Day
- Boredom in an Exam? Unheard off!
- Evil Forest Buildings Are Such Good Fun
- When Life Shows You The Way, Run Like Hell
- Even By The Lone Tree, I Am Never Alone
- Who needs Comfort when you have 'Friends'?
- Is Everyone Related?
- Day's Don't Get Any Better Than This
- Do Forests Secretly Have Evil Meetings?
- Hmm, this might be the Place for me
- *Breaths Deeply*
- And I Was Having Such A Good Day
- Sometime Your Knight In Shiny Armour Is Not Who You Expect
- That One Time You Run
- The Same Time, But Someone Else's P.O.V
- Death Is So Overrated
- Sometimes You Just Need Some Wowness
- Even The Most Dangerous Places Can Bring People Together
- Why Is The Truth So Hard To Believe?
- It Just Can't Be Boxing, Can It?
- I'm Sorry Liam
- Sometimes You Just Need Something Convincing
- Can We Just Ever Save Everyone?
- Funerals and Goodbyes
- And I thought I was having a normal life
- I Will Find Out The Truth
- The End Was Never Supposed To Be Like This