Even By The Lone Tree, I Am Never Alone

I awoke to a room of white.

"Hey darling, finally decided to join us," Liam was standing over me, smirking,

"Ugh," I groaned and turned over on my bed.

"Ahh," I snapped back up as I realised I laid on my swore arm. Looking down I saw a bandaged wrapped several times around it. "What is this," I asked Liam,

"Ohh, I don't know it was like that when you came in," Liam told me whilst he slid down into the Chair next to me.

The flashbacks started outside my room with the other people. "They broke it?" I wondered, "I'm usually good at detecting broken bones."

"Who broke it," Liam said angrily,

"Just the people in my orphanage, it's no biggy, I'm used to it," I shrugged it off,

"You can not just shrug something like that of, it's serious," Liam screeched, "You need to press charges,"

"I cannot press charges on the entire Orphanage, it's like 1000 to 1," I snapped at him,

"Then leave," Liam stared straight into my eyes. Seriously.

"I can't leave, where the hell am I supposed to go," I stared back at him, glarefully.

"You can come with me," Liam suggested,

"Okay so you want me to come and live with me, a complete strange who I know nothing about," I said sarcastically,

"Yeah but it's all right cause I know all about you," Liam smiled,

"And that makes it any less creepy because," I gasped which make Liam smirk just as the Nurse came in.

"Hello Miss Sulphate, how are you feeling," the high pitched Nurse squealed,

"About from the fact that my arm was broken and I was in a tornado, pretty fine," I laughed,

"Umm yeah, Miss Sulphate, I'm sorry to tell you there was no tornado, you must of been knocked out," the Nurse told me before hurrying away.

Sitting on my bed a few minutes very confused, I looked over to Liam just standing there very innocently. Too innocent.

"What do you know about this?" I asked him,

"Not much, just you were in a tornado and tried to escape though to the front door, but then you got caught up in the wind and came down," Liam said casually,

"How do you know that all," I wondered,

"Umm you told me," Liam smiled awkwardly before looking very stunned,

"Who are you?" I asked,

"I told you, Liam," he laughed so easily as if this was a huge joke,

"Tell me who you are? What you want? And how you know me?," I told him, "Or get out!"

Liam stood up and winked," See you around darling," before leaving.

Growling to myself the Nurse walked in and the back out.

****
It had been a week and was forced to go back to the retched flow of School. The crowded corridors and throwing had paper had not missed my absence, as I had not missed its.

Strolling down the hallway with my bag slung over one shoulder, making sure it didn't touch my sore arm.

"Hey, how is your arm," Pixie came up to me all innocent and concerned whilst all the teachers stared at us.

I just shrugged my shoulders and looked at the ground.

"Can I sign your cast," Pixie smirked evilly.

I shook my head which made Mr Chair walk over to us, "Ally, why don't you let Pixie sign your cast, she's just trying to be nice."

At that moment Mr Chair grabbed my bad arm which made me flinch and didn't let go even when Pixie and her friends were signing it.

'Cough, Cough,' was a noise made behind Mr Chair.

Turning around he was faced with a man, just a bit taller than him.

"Don't you mind let go of that girls arm please," the voice commanded, which followed by Mr Chair letting go.

Even though I could see the person I already know that voice. It was his voice.

Luckily it was lunchtime so when Mr Chair let go, I rushed to my spot.

I loved my spot. It was basically a huge tree that can't decide what type of tree it wants to be. One month it will be an apple tree, the next an oak tree and so on.

It's the lone tree, mainly because everyone just trips up on the huge roots. No one goes near it anymore, so I don't have to deal with people. Yippee! 😆

I nestled myself in between 2 roots and got out my Lunch.

"Hey, how come you ran of like that?" Liam randomly appeared sitting opposite me,

"How come you won't tell me who you are?" I smirked back,

"Fair enough, what are you doing here," he asked,

"Well one this is my spot away from everyone and two, behind your big head is the lunch room, which provides some great entertainment," I laughed,

"Awesome," Liam said before realising the whole of what I had spoken, "Hey I do not have a big head,"

"Haha yeah you do, I'm surprised you can fit through the doors." I laughed.

Liam pouted at me and ignored him, so I continuously poked his foot with my foot which made him do the unspeakable.

Stealing my PickUp Chocolate bar was the worst mistake in his life!

Before he had realised, I leaped out of my seat and landed on top of him trying to steal my food back.

I finally got my food back after a strange struggle when Liam announced, "Well I didn't plan this to go this quickly,"

"What's gone quickly," I asked confused.

With a wink he replied, "You being on top off me, of course, even if our clothes are still on,"

"Oh hell naw, I will murder you if you even think about that," I threatened whilst getting back into my corner to eat my chocolate bar.

"Haha, just you wait darling," Liam nodded, "Just you wait."

****
A/N =

Hey everyone, how have u been?

Just letting you know my updates will be here and there cause I'm doing exams at the moment.

Thank u for ur consideration 😂

Love u all,
skelts21 😊