Meeting her Lover

Shawn Mendes P.o.v
I told my mom I was going to meet the new Neighbors, and will be back later. I went to the house, and knocked on the Front door. A boy about 5 Inches shorter than me came out. I waved, and he slightly smiled.

"Hello I'm Shawn Mendes". I tell the boy. He responded with a 'hello', and we ended up talking for about a minute. He explained he needed to go, and I told him I'll see him at school. He nodded in response, and shut the door.

Normal P.o.v
You were shocked. A boy talked to you. You went to your new room, and sat on the bed. The bed was covered with boxes filled with all your stuff. You sat down on the bed anyways, and all you could think about in that moment was how that boy talked to you. He said his name was Shawn Mendes. Cool name huh.

The next thing that came to your mind was, and made you mad and angry,and all these emotions that you didn't want to feel was going to school. Oh how you hated school. You wish you can never go to school.

You started to unpack, and picking out clothes for you tomorrow.

You picked up a with (F/c) shirt, Black Jeans, and Blank Converses. You loved the color black. It always calmed you down.

Time skip
You finally looked at your now Finished room, and smiled.
You weren't hungry so you went to sleep. Thinking of Shawn Mendes.

Shawn Mendes P.o.v
I layed on my bed trying to sleep, but I couldn't. I sighed rubbing my head thinking of (B/n). Is it normal to think about a person you just met this much?

I like the way he smiled, his hair I just think he's- OH GOD WHAT AM I THINKING!!!!