Levi

Currently, I am staring at a wall. Because my life is shit, and I can't see any meaning in it...

Basically it all started when my unicorn ran away from home and I became drepressed. So... When my parents died in a horrible car crash me and my sister, Hanji were left alone. And because I hate her I went on my own to make a name of myself. I worked hard and the first 100 dollars I won were from drugs.

That's where all began. After that, I entered the yakuza , a small group. I became the leader and entered a bigger group, and so on. And now I am the head of the yakuza in Nagoya. It's not much, but it's a funny lifestyle.

Things about me?

As a yakuza I have a bunch of piercings and tattoos. Okay, maybe a lot... But it's normal. I have a fetish for bdsm and shit like that, and I'm gay... Well, here in yakuza they don't give a shit anymore. They would fuck the group's public toilet if they need to, and that person can be a man or a woman, doesn't matter.

When I wasn't a yakuza I had a bunch of girlfriends or boyfriends, but...they were so scared of me they ran away... From that moment all I do is try not to die and deal with yakuza bullshit, like money, drugs, pride and power.

But it's fine, I don't really care anymore.