"That sounds like a bad idea." I laughed softly when he didnt sound convinced with his own words.

"It's a great idea, my mate."

Those words seemed to bring him out of his trance. He glared at me.

"While you were asleep I did a little research on werewolves. I learned what a mate was and I am definitely not your mate."

"If you did your research you would know that we dont pick our mates, they are chosen for us before we are even BORN. We also know the minute we see our mate that they are the one. You ARE my mate, damn it." I glared back at him. I would not have my mate denying me.

He didnt say anything. Just glared. What is up with him and glaring?

"Why am I restrained anyways?"

"I told you. I didnt want you to eat me, and you were alseep so..."

"Asleep?" I interupted him.

He looked slightly guilty. Why? "Well... you were actually... well... unconscious."

"Why was I..."

And then I remembered. Everything. Him laying on the bed, the kiss, seeing his bruises, getting angry, shifting...

I gapped at him. "You were throwing stuff at me."

He blushed. "Well..."

"You knocked me out."

"I..."

"With a POT!"

"Will you let me..."

"What the hell, baby!!!!!"

"It was self defense!"

"I wasnt going to hurt you!"

"You growled at me."

"I always growl at you."

His cheeks flamed brighter.

"Uncuff me."

"But.."

"NOW, COOPER!"

He looked pissed. Well so was I! He honestly thought I would hurt him and that pissed me off.

He stuck his hands on his hips and hissed at me. "You cant tell me what to do! I know you the 'Alpha' but im your mate and theres no way in hell ill let you boss me around!"

Before I could argue, I registered what he had said. A goofy smileformed on my face.

He sighed.

"What are you smiling about?"

"You admitted we were mates."

He growled. Awh, my baby is acting more and more like an Alpha. Perfect considering as soon as I claim him, he will be Alpha alongside me. Normaly it would it would be Alpha mal and female, but having two male mates and two female mates was actually pretty common.

Plus Id kill anyone who objected to having two male Alphas.

"Take the cuffs off, Cooper."

He didnt move, and I knew what he wanted.

"Can you PLEASE take the cuffs off, baby?"

He smiled and stepped closer to me. "Now was that SO hard?"

I rolled my eyes. He kneeled on the bed next to me and reached for the cuffs, holding the key in his hand. Sadly for me, he stopped right before opening them.

"Ill free you on one condition."

"Damn it, Cooper, just..."

"ONE CONDITION."

"Fine."

"Once I free you, you wont touch me."

"WHAT?!?!"

"You heard me."

"But..."

"No buts. I know as soon as I let you go, you will probably get all affectionate and try touching me and I cant stay mad at you if you touch me."

I pouted. Yes one of the strongest, most feared, deadliest Alpha pouted. But I mean, come on. That was so not fair!

I relunctantly nodded. He smiled and unlocked the cuffs, rubbing my wrists when I winced. Having all the blood flow back into your hands hurt really bad, let me tell you.

Then as he was leaning over me I couldnt resist. I used my strength to flip us over until he was below me. He was still in shock from the sudden movement, so I took the oppertunity to hold his arms over his head and slam my lips into his.

He tried to struggle and fight at first, but after a few seconds, he relaxed and kissed me back. I growled in pleasure and grinded my lower body against his, careful enough to keep my upper body from pressing too hard into his chests. I wanted him monaing in pleasure, not pain.

He tried to tug his hands from my grip, but I wouldnt let him. He stopped trying to get his friends free and just moved his body against mine. He was just as turned on as I was if his hardon was any clue.

He started making those sexy moans and whimpers and wanted so much more. I wanted him crying out and screaming my name. I planned to have it too.

I moved both his hands to one of mine and used my free hand to slide slowly down his body. I played with his chest for a while softly until he was practically begging for more. I smirked. I was all to happy to comply.

I moved my mouth from his to his neck, sucking and biting so I could clearly hear the sounds he made. I trailed my hand from his chest to reach the front of his jeans and started to firmly rub him through the material.

He went wild.

He started moaning really loudly and arching into my hand and I almost laughed at the desperate movements. I had to resist the urge to claim him as I felt him get closer and closer. I stopped the soft nibbling I had been doing on his neck and just licked and sucked on the soft skin. If I kept biting him I would end up claiming him and I didnt want him to hate me forever.

I continued to rub and stroke him as he got louder and more anxious. I lt go of his hands and they immediately wrapped around my neck. His lips pushed against mine right before his body froze up and he started moving desperately underneath me. I had to hold on tight to my control to keep from ruining my jeans like an inexperienced teenager.

Just like what Cooper just did. I growled loudly in pleasure and love when I heard him cry out my name while he came. His hips bucked against my hand and I could see the pleasure plastered on his face.

After a few seconds, he calmed down. His body sagged against the bed and he was breathing heavily with his eyes closed. Ilifted myself over him using my elbows and stared down at him, enjoying the light flush on his cheeks and the relaxed posture his body has took.

Finally his eyes blinked over drowsily and he looked up at me with a slightly embarassed smile.

"Hi."

I laughed softly at his greeting and I smiled lovingly at him.

"Hi, baby."

"I thought you said you wouldnt touch me." He tried to admonish me, but he couldnt keep the smile off his face. I knew he wasnt mad.

"Lesson number one, baby, never trust a wolf."

*****************************

>:O I feel so bad writing this. XD I dont know if its too soon for them to do this or not so please tell me what you think. Did they get naughty too soon? Or are you jumping for joy because they were naughty boys and it was HOT? :D Ill love u forever if you pick the second one ^_^

Peace, love, and handcuffs. :O