Jenna winced as idea's formed in her head. "Please don't tell me you did what I think you did."

Crystal smirked and nodded, just as Jenna chuckled and shook her head.

"If you get expelled then it's all on you, missy." Jenna joked and sipped on her mug.

"Yeah well, it was worth it. I definitely do have a mean right-hook if you ask me." Crystal wiggled her fingers on her right hand for added effect as she chuckled along with Jenna.

"You working at the hospital tonight?" Crystal questioned out of curiosity.

"No, they don't need me in tonight. But I'm working night-shift tomorrow night so you'll have the house to yourself. No parties." Jenna warned jokingly. Crystal shook her head and chuckled.

"Oh, don't worry about that."

"So, tell me. What's going on with you and Stiles?" Jenna questioned as Crystal rolled her eyes.

"Seriously? Why do you feel the need to make him the topic of conversation. Every freaking time, I might add."

"Because he's cute! I'm telling you, if I where a few years younger I would definitely take him." Jenna wiggled her eyebrows and Crystal gagged.

"Please, do not ever say that again. That's just weird, your weird." The brunette scrunched her nose up in disgust.

"So, is he still pining over Lydia?" Jenna asked, changing the subject slightly.

The small teenager cringed and huffed out-loud. "Yeah, he is."

Jenna decided to press the subject further. "Well, now that Lydia's broke up with her boyfriend that means he'll have a chance, right?"

Crystal shrugged her shoulders in defeat, "I don't know, I mean she barely even notices him, never mind giving him a chance."

"Do you notice him?"

Crystal shot her gaze up from her lap, eyeing the blonde curiously.

"What the hell does that mean?"

Jenna smirked evilly and brought her mug to her lips. "You know exactly what I mean."

And she did. She knew what Jenna meant. But the question is, did she?

Of course she noticed him, but did she like him? The girl couldn't deny the comfortable yet uncomfortable feeling she gets when she is around him. Or how she can't stop thinking about that night of the full moon, when she was huddled in to his chest. She can't help but think of how content she feels when she is around him, or how annoyed she gets when he talks non-stop about her strawberry blonde best friend. Before the question could be answered, however, Crystal's phone buzzed in her pocket; which brought the girl out of her internal thoughts of a boy, who she never thought she would think about in that way.

She grabbed her phone off of the kitchen island, to see it was a text from the aforementioned boy.

FROM: Stuhlinski

Come to my house, it's important.

Her stomach twisted nervously at that thought. She had never been to Stiles house, which made the back of her neck heat up.