Chapter 4: They cut off my hair, but it looked alright (also smut)

Start from the beginning

Tyler chuckled and nodded. "Of course. You can pick some out and we can buy them", Tyler said.

Josh stopped pushing the shopping cart and pulled Tyler into a hug. He lifted him off the ground.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you! What did I do to deserve this?" Josh asked as he kissed Tyler several times on his lips.

Tyler chuckled and kissed him back. "You were gone for two years and I love you, that's why", he said.

Josh put him down on the ground again.

"I love you more", he said as he grabbed the handle of the shopping cart again and started pushing it.

//

"Hey Ty?" Josh asked after they got half of their groceries. "Yeah baby?" Tyler answered while inspecting the cookie aisle searching for Jimmy's favorites.

"Do you think I should dye my hair again? I mean, it's getting longer again since they cut my hair short. And I kinda want to change the color. I like brown, but I kinda want a fresh, new beginning, you know?" Josh mumbled.

Tyler grabbed the cookies and put them in the shopping cart. "Of course baby, I can cut your hair a little different too if you want? I have some ideas you might like. What color do you have in mind?" Tyler asked.
Josh smiled.

"Do you think blue would look good? I never dyed my hair blue", Josh said.

"Everything suits you, baby. I think blue would be really great", Tyler said and Josh smiled.

"Then I'm going to dye my hair blue. And you can cut it for me if you want", he said and Tyler smiled.

"I'm glad you still trust me and let me cut your hair", Tyler said and Josh grinned.

"You're the only one I trust when it comes to cutting my hair, honestly", he said and Tyler giggled.

They got some more groceries and walked to the hair dye aisle.

"There are some blue hair dyes here, but we can also get arctic fox tomorrow at hot topic? I think that one still works the best", Tyler said and Josh nodded. "Yeah, that's okay. We can get it tomorrow", he smiled.

"But I need a bleach kit, though", he said. "Yeah, they're over there", Tyler said as he pointed at them. Josh jogged over to the bleach kits, grabbed one and jogged bag to Tyler and Jimmy. He put the kit in the shopping cart.

"Cd aisle?" Tyler asked.

Josh squealed and jumped a little. "Yes yes yes!" He cheered and Tyler laughed. "You're so cute, Joshy. Surely something different", he smirked and Josh blushed.

They walked to the cd and vinyl aisle, and Josh jumped when his eyes immediately spotted a certain vinyl. He ran towards it and grabbed it from the rack. Tyler was pushing the shopping cart now and walked up to Josh with the shopping cart and Jimmy.
Josh turned around to Tyler.

"They have my favorite Blink-182 album on vinyl! Take Off Your Pants and Jacket! The only one I don't have yet! Well I mean, I don't have any vinyls of them yet but I have the other CDs. Oh and look! It's the limited edition red, yellow and green colored vinyl!" Josh fangirled and Tyler chuckled.

He let go of the shopping cart and walked around it. He wrapped his arms around Josh from behind and rested his head on Josh's shoulder, looking at he vinyl in his hands.

"That's amazing baby, but are you sure you want this one? The splattered one is available online. We can get that one too if you want", he said.

Josh bit his lip.