Hey Luce..

Warning: a lot of cursing

"Sting!" I cheered once I saw him sitting on his couch. He turned to look at me surprised but then gave me his signature smile.

"Luce!" He walked over to me. "I'm glad you came earlier." He planted a soft kiss on my lips.

"Yeah, I thought about starting to celebrate a bit early so...." I brought the cake out from behind my back. "Happy birth-day.." I stopped once I saw a girl walking out of stings room.

"Sting Honey when are you going to come back~" She said while only wearing one of Stings shirts.

"Who's that." I said in a monotone voice.

"Funny, I was about to ask Sting the same thing." The other girl said.

"I wasn't talking to you." I spat. All the while Sting was wide eyed and somewhat confused.

"L-Lucy honey I can explain!" Sting struggled as he tried to block my view of that white haired bitch.

"Like I'd like to hear your sorry ass excuse." I said with venom laced in each word.

"Sting my love would you just leave that girl and come back to your bedroom to have fun~?"

"Stop calling me that! Look Lucy, I was here just minding my own business when my dads secretary Yukino comes in and-"

"Just shut up."

"But Luce-"

"I SAID SHUT THE HELL UP" I Turn to glare at the bitch. "And YOU" I was so glad I still had that cake in my hand because I threw it to her face with plate and all.

"H-Hey Luce! Clam down!"

That is possibly the worst thing you could say to me right now.

"Calm down. Yeah, I'll calm down. ONCE YOUR FUCKING ASS ROTS IN HELL." I punched him square in the face and stormed out leaving him calling my name out behind me.

~Natsu's POV~
(A/N. This part of the book is the scene I thought of first and that eventually gave me the idea to make this book! Just wanted to say...)

"Well I've got to go pick up Wendy from the park, see ya." I said as I made my way off of school grounds.

The park just had to be far. You'd better thank me for this Wen!

As I'm walking, I see a certain blond walking down the sidewalk and immediately felt happier.

"Hey Luce!" I called while jogging to her. "Did you get lost or somethin'? Cuz weren't you supposed to be-"

But she didn't even pay attention to me. She just walked by without saying a word or even lifting her head. I turn around to walk by her side.

"Yo Luce, you okay?" No answer. "Are you mad at me?" Nothing. "Lucy!" I walked in front of her and placed my hands on her shoulders stopping her.

"Get your fucking filthy hands off me." I was totally and utterly shocked. I knew she could be mean but hearing her curse like that..

"H-Hey Luce. Come on, this isn't like you." I tried to reason. "Did...something happen with-"

"Don't you dare say his name." She spat.

"Look Luce-"

"This is why I was so mean and cruel before. So shit like this wouldn't happen to me." That's when she looked at me, hatred, anger and sadness filling her once happy and bright chocolate brown eyes.