Yes, I do.

~Next Morning: Lucy's POV~

*Ring, Ring*

I sluggishly reach over to the bed side table and pat my hand around--almost knocking something down--looking for my phone. Once I finally reach it, I look at the bright screen to see a massage.

From: Sting <3

Hey Honey, I'm not busy this afternoon, what do you say we go out on a date? ;)

I immediately sat up.

Crap! Should I tell him what happened? Or should I just forget about it??

He already saw that I checked the message and he knows that I always respond quickly so I had to make up my mind.

From: Lucy

To: Sting <3

Sure! What time?

After I replied, there was some shuffling coming from under my sheets....

I quickly removed the sheets reveling...

"Wendy??"

"hum?" She woke up disoriented but then noticed me looking at her with a confused face. "Oh, *yaaaawn* Ohayō Lucy-nee."

"Not to be mean or anything but...what are you doing here?" She sat up while rubbing her eyes

"Last night I had a nightmare so I came here. I asked if I could sleep with you and you said 'yes' and scooted over. You must have been half unconscious if you don't remember." She giggled a bit.

"Oh." Was all I said. "Well I'm going to take a quick shower, okay?"

Wendy's POV

"Alright!" I replied happily. Once she got in I herd a knock at the door. "Come in~"

"Hey Lu-Wendy???"

"Ohayō Natsu-nii!" I heard a buzz coming from the bedside table and see Lucy's phone had a massage. I picked it up and it read 'Sting'.

"Hey Wen don't go looking through peoples stuff, now put it back" Natsu stretched out his hand trying to snatch away the phone but I quickly move away.

"Who's 'Sting'" I ask avoiding his demand. His eyes widened the slightest bit before he answered.

"Lucy's boyfriend.." By his tone of voice I could notice that he didn't like him, so I read the last message out loud.

"How about I pick you up at your house around 1:00pm? Natsu-nii, are you really going to let her go?" I asked disappointed.

"Well what am I supposed to do? I cant just tell her 'don't go out with him why don't we go on a date?'" It took him a while to process what he said out loud. "I-I mean-"

"So you DO like her!" I was happy he finally admit it--well sort of--.

"I do not! She's just a really close friend of mine who I care for."

"Oh please, I haven't see you act like this since the time you 'thought' you liked that girl....what was her name? Lasagna?"

"It's Lisanna and that was when we were kids, it wasn't real.." Then I heard the shower turn off. I quickly made the massage appear as 'un-read' and put it back in its place.

"Go! Go! Go! Shoo!" I whisper yelled at Natsu pushing him out the door. Closing it shut just in time before Lucy walked in.

"What happened?" She asked with a towel wrapped around her and another on her head